Like the Phoenix rising from the Ashes. MAGA people are back.

MAGA and Trump fans take to the streets in the den of the beast, New York.
Biggest working class revolutionary movement ever seen in the U.S.

Is that it? 30, maybe 50 if I am being kind people and all of them are from other parts of the country. Maybe a handful will be from NYC. But who cares as long as they have the proper permits and follow the law. For a Protest Parade in NYC, that's a dismal failure. I can live with that.

"We lost just a couple months ago, but we're gonna be doing this every Friday through the next loss in 2024!" <--- Trump supportoers

MAGA and Trump fans take to the streets in the den of the beast, New York.
Biggest working class revolutionary movement ever seen in the U.S.

Is that it? 30, maybe 50 if I am being kind people and all of them are from other parts of the country. Maybe a handful will be from NYC. But who cares as long as they have the proper permits and follow the law. For a Protest Parade in NYC, that's a dismal failure. I can live with that.
It's ten times bigger than Biden rallies. And it's a Friday. Most Trumpers are working.

The Harris-hatred there is bizarre. She's supposed to be a vampire now? How does that make any sense?

Because she is evil. Look at her record as CA AG. I dare you. She refused to let proven innocent people out of prison because they had skills needed for the prison industries.

She is a modern slaver.

They would have given him a parade but the Jackass died and the Piccolo Play got sick.

Forum List

Back