Lightyear faux Outrage

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Because of a circumstance I could not avoid, I saw the animated feature, "Lightyear" this evening, and I watched for the brief scene that has been the source of a lot of controversy. A lesbian kiss.

But that's not the half of it. Lightyear's commanding officer in the story - a Black woman, of course - is MARRIED to a white woman, and has two children as a product of that marriage. Citing the kiss - very brief and not passionate in any way - as cause for cultural outrage seems silly, given the rest of it.

My grandchildren (5, 8, 10) saw the propaganda without comment, which I guess is the point of propaganda. Make it seem normal so there is no reaction.

Disney. Right.

Oof dah. Maybe them bitches are so ugly that nobody else would kiss them. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Buzz is a fag for standing there and smiling approvingly. Or maybe he's thinking about a threesome.

Naw...he's a fag. Definitely not Space Force material.

Because of a circumstance I could not avoid, I saw the animated feature, "Lightyear" this evening, and I watched for the brief scene that has been the source of a lot of controversy. A lesbian kiss.

But that's not the half of it. Lightyear's commanding officer in the story - a Black woman, of course - is MARRIED to a white woman, and has two children as a product of that marriage. Citing the kiss - very brief and not passionate in any way - as cause for cultural outrage seems silly, given the rest of it.

My grandchildren (5, 8, 10) saw the propaganda without comment, which I guess is the point of propaganda. Make it seem normal so there is no reaction.

Disney. Right.

To tell you the TRUTH......................

Kids really don't pay THAT much attention to whats going on. If they do, they don't realize what they are seeing, so it doesn't register in their brains. So they don't say anything.

The few kids that would comment on it, just might think "ooo, gross, adults kissing, YUCK"! And leave it at that.

Kids only comment on stuff they don't know about or realize they are seeing, unless some fuktard ADULT comments on it. THEN they have questions, which the adult refuses to answer..........or starts spewing rhetoric, which the kid doesn't understand, so the kid just gets confused.

Disney. Right.

The problem isn't with the scene, it's with Disney trying to force adult topics onto kids and that their employees aren't concerned with making a good product but trying to include gay shit into their movies and force it to be an issue.

Like the exec meeting where they were all talking about needing to put more queer content in movies.

If they had the kids in there and simply never spoke about it or turned it into a issue before it came out no one would have cared.

There is a difference between just expanding your horizons, and forcing your horizons on other people and bludgeon them with it.

Don't forget this is the same company that falsely tried to call desantis bill as "don't say gay" and tried to say he is a homophobic gay hater white supremacist because he said small children like k-6 shouldn't be learning about trannies and sex in schools.

All the hate Disney is getting is because they earned it.

Disney. Right.

Years of Disney movies having heterosexual kiss scenes
Awww how cute!
A movie having a gay kiss scene
CHILD ABUSE WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THIS IDEOLOGY ON KIDS EWW

The problem isn't with the scene, it's with Disney trying to force adult topics onto kids and that their employees aren't concerned with making a good product but trying to include gay shit into their movies and force it to be an issue.

Like the exec meeting where they were all talking about needing to put more queer content in movies.

If they had the kids in there and simply never spoke about it or turned it into a issue before it came out no one would have cared.

There is a difference between just expanding your horizons, and forcing your horizons on other people and bludgeon them with it.

Don't forget this is the same company that falsely tried to call desantis bill as "don't say gay" and tried to say he is a homophobic gay hater white supremacist because he said small children like k-6 shouldn't be learning about trannies and sex in schools.

All the hate Disney is getting is because they earned it.
seriously disney been using adult themes in pixar for a while now. if your so pissed off that disney is changing same with other company's deal with it

New Topics

Forum List

Back