Lights on the way

When girls are married to a husband at a young age - i.e. as soon as they are ready, and society would again see this as being completely normal and good, then it would be much better for society.

There would be much less promiscuity overall and a lot less other societal problems and people in general would be much happier in marriage, just as it was intended.
Some Christian missionaries are determined to criticize the marriage of Prophet Mohamad (saws) to Aisha (ra). We can explain to them that this kind of marriage was totally legitimate for the Arab society of the 7th century, but in bad faith, they persist in judging the prophet (sws), an Arab man of the 7th century !
:

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

حوار رائع بين منصور وشاب غير مسلم عن القرآن الكريم

عدنان رشيد يقرأ نسخة قرآنية من زمن صحابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

أين هو القرآن الأصلي؟ منصور في حوار مع زائر

محمد سرق قريش و نهب خيراتها؟؟ الشيخ خالد ياسين

Most of scientists confirm that Senility is the best natural end for human, and any attempt to prolong life above certain limit will cause many effects, one of these effects is cancer. "Lee silver" from Princeton, the American University says:" any attempt to reach immortality is an opposite way against nature". So, it was useless to spend money to treat senility as the spent money was about millions of Dollars. this is the same as what prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) said :(oh you ,slaves of God you have to treat yourselves from ills , as each ill has a treatment except Senility , it has no treatment.) [Narrated by Ahmed]
So science gives us some new facts to verify and prove the truthfulness of the prophet and message of Islam.

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثالث

ها ها ها ها! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأخير

The existing Gospel is not a reliable reference and it is not permissible to believe in what it contains in proving anything or denying it
Moreover, it appears from the words of the scholars: that alcohol was forbidden in the religion of Jesus, upon him and upon
and religion of islam

You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

◄ Leviticus 10:9 ►

The author of the book The Convergence of Religions stated: that priests and kings put in place many laws and ignorant obeyed them in analysis and prohibition, and he mentioned that they permitted wine and pork and worshiped crosses and images affixed to the walls
and they claimed that Jesus is: God or the Son of God

It is a common occurrence in the deeds of the Christians, the Lord's Supper, in which it is drunk wine,
and they claim that whoever drinks it is as if he drank the blood of Jesus, and by referring to the books that talk about Christianity, we find quotes about the alcohol drinker's threat to be deprived of paradise
No drunkards, no revilers, or kidnappers will inherit the kingdom of God.

أعطني دليلاً على ما تؤمنين به! هاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية

ماذا تعرف عن شولي يوكسل شينلر؟ أبرز رموز الدفاع عن الحجاب في تركيا

A recent scientific study confirms that having lights on when going to bed impacts the biological processes inside the brain and causes disorders that lead to obesity. Consequently, scientists recommend turning lights off at night to protect the body and brain.

Glory to Allah; this advice, recommended by scientists in the 21st century, was long stated by Prophet Mohammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be

upon him, 14 centuries ago. A sound chain of transmission reported: Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, said: "when you go to bed, put the lamps off." The question is: isn’t this hadith sufficient evidence that Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, speaks nothing but the truth?

ا

Mo wanted the lamps off to save fuel. Not because he knew that it affected the body and mind. Sheesh, you people are dumber than a camel.

Most of scientists confirm that Senility is the best natural end for human, and any attempt to prolong life above certain limit will cause many effects, one of these effects is cancer. "Lee silver" from Princeton, the American University says:" any attempt to reach immortality is an opposite way against nature". So, it was useless to spend money to treat senility as the spent money was about millions of Dollars. this is the same as what prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) said :(oh you ,slaves of God you have to treat yourselves from ills , as each ill has a treatment except Senility , it has no treatment.) [Narrated by Ahmed]
So science gives us some new facts to verify and prove the truthfulness of the prophet and message of Islam.

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

توقف عن مقاطعتي! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثالث

ها ها ها ها! منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأخير

Does it help when you beat your wife(ves)?

Does the Quran say beat your Wife? ┇FUNNY┇ Sh. Khalid Yasin ┇Smile...itz Sunnah┇

Christians drink because they believe that there is nothing wrong when one drinks moderately alcoholic beverages.
They support their claim by stating that Jesus Christ (PBUH= peace be upon him) made fermented wine at the wedding in Cana;

Moderation in drinking wine
Not the solution
But
You follow your own desires

And violating the laws of God

Prophet Issa never drank alcohol
This is the invention of the anonymous Bible writers
Christians follow Paul
And not the teachings of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him

Some people often do not stick to moderation

And they become addicted to booze

Which leads to many crimes in society

Traffic accidents - rape - theft and murder
Even moderate drinking can lead to serious illnesses over time

So
What is the purpose of your presence on the surface of the earth?

What is the benefit of sending prophets and messengers?

You say I'm good I did it easily
But
Do not lie - do not commit adultery - do not eat pork - do not drink wine - and so
There are a lot of things do
Taboo in religions

You live the earth created by allah
Therefore
You must carry out his orders

I can simply explain to you
Example
You go to work every day
You know that there are rules and laws to work
If those laws violated
Will be expelled

Do you want to lose your job?

Such as this example of human life in this world

Should the human commitment to the teachings of God through the prophets and messengers
From Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them companions

Human life can not on the ground without God's teachings

What will he do after death?
- You must know that you will be asked in the Hereafter for all your words and actions

Must be prepared
If you want happiness and salvation in this world and the Hereafter
Through the unification of God and follow prophet, Muhammad peace be upon him, and that Isa (Jesus) Abd Allah and His Messenger

هل تتبعون يسوع أم بولس؟ عدنان رشيد في حوار هادئ مع مسيحيين

1/2 مسلمون يطرحون أسئلة كثيرة على محمد حجاب الجزء الأول

2/2 مسلمون يطرحون أسئلة كثيرة على محمد حجاب الجزء الثاني

Did Muhammad, peace be upon him,
from the false prophets, the prophets, foretold by Jesus, peace be upon him
The problem of some Christians is that they surrender their minds to the clergy without thinking:
Here we find Christ saying: From their fruits you will know them, that is, you know that they are a lie, if the Messenger Muhammad was a liar, what would its fruits and actions be:

1- Denying the existence of Christ
2- Corruption in the ground
3- False teachings lead to destruction in society
4- The spread of outrage and the ruins of the minds of all those who follow religion
5- His defeat was a crushing defeat in the journey of spreading the islam

So did all this happen, no it did not happen, but the opposite happened to all of this, which is the respect of our noble Messenger to Christ and to the Virgin Mary, peace be upon her.

Also, our noble Messenger Muhammad was not corrupted on earth,
he forbade adultery,, and drinking alcohol,
which Christians now drink,
and Paul advised to drink alcohol, under the pretext of treatment,
The best of character came to prohibit this pagan thought, which is the use of wine for treatment, and science came to prove the truth of what the Prophet of God, said

As my brothers in Islam said, and they asked a lot, if Muhammad, upon him, the best of prayers and peace, was a liar,
Why was he not killed in his conquests, and why was the religion not eliminated ?????

So, the religion of Islam is a religion of asceticism and chastity, the Messenger of God enjoyed a great place among the most famous tribes, namely the Quraysh tribe before the islam, and he also had a lot of money before the invitation in return for his work in trade

But after the islam, he was exposed to the most cruelty of his tribe, he became poor and dispensed with everything for Islam and Muslims and took full responsibility
The miracle that Muhammad brought is the Qur’an, yes it is the Qur’an, and it is a miracle that is not entirely doubtable.

the second point

Deuteronomy 18:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

And I ask a question, was the Messenger of God speaking and saying: (In the name of Jesus) or did Jesus say, or did Jesus say to me?

The Messenger of God, peace be upon him, did not take the influence and power of Jesus, peace be upon him as a way to spread the islam. Therefore, his teachings, peace be upon him in the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

And I want to ask a question: Who is that liar?

Yes, it is Paul the liar, who came to teach in the name of Jesus, peace be upon him, which are not his teachings, and came up with other formulations for other gods that were not entrusted to many Christians
Is Muhammad the Prophet of God? | Dr. Shabir Ally

I do not believe that Muhammad accepted Jesus the Messiah/Christ/God with us, as both a man and also God --- God who emptied Himself and put on humanity. God who came to earth to pay for the sins of the world so that whosoever will might be saved. Consider the following: The convert: Why I left Islam to follow Jesus - Premier

Last edited:
بشارة مفصّلة لا يمكن إنكارها للنبيّ محمد في إصحاح واحد بالكتاب المقدس

ليس هناك إشكال في زنا المحارم! هاشم في حوار مع ملحدين

امرأة مسيحية تهرب بعدما طرح عليها منصور سؤالاً لم تستطع الإجابة عنه

The Prophets and Messengers that came before us, were sent to guide humanity to the true religion of Allah. They all had the same job which is to teach people how to worship Allah and lead a righteous life. They taught this through exemplifying true sincerity and honesty in every action they did so much so that even their enemies considered them as honest and trustworthy people. These traits that Allah has instilled in them are very important as they serve as a backbone to their claims about the unseen. Allah also attributed miracles to them to remove any doubts that these men were not sent by Allah. Many of these miracles were explicitly mentioned in the Quran which means that as Muslims we must confirm that these events did in fact take place.

The Prophet Muhammad was no exception, he performed miracles that cannot be possible for any other human being to perform without the help of Allah. He was given many miracles throughout his life. This article we will explore six miracles of the Prophet Muhammad that you may not have known:
1. Prophet Muhammad’s Miracle of the moon splitting
When the unbelievers challenged the Prophet to perform a miracle. He pointed towards the moon and by the will of Allah, it split into two.
‘That the Meccan people requested Allah’s Messenger () to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon.’
[Sahih al-Bukhari]
After some time of staying in that state, it eventually converged back to its original state. Although the disbelievers saw this event take place right in front of them as clear as crystal they still disbelieved calling the Prophet a magician.
إنسان وإله! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

مسيحي يعطي وعداً أن هاشم سيصير مبشراً مسيحياً بقوة الآب والابن والروح القدس

محمد حجاب يذل مسيحياً كذب على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of Isra and Miraj
This miracle refers to the night journey Muhammad made with the angel Gabriel. He
Went from Mecca to Jerusalem. From there he ascended up to the heavens to hold a
Communion with Allah. By the time he returned to Mecca it was still night time.

. Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of the tree that cried
The Prophet ﷺ would rest against a dried trunk and woulre. When the Prophet’s companions finally built him a pulpit to give the Friday
Sermon from, he heard a sound that resembled the crying of a baby camel. He went
Down from the pulpit and made his way to the tree to embrace it.
‘The Prophet peace be upon him used to stand by a stem of a date-palm tree (while delivering a sermon). When the pulpit was placed for him we heard that stem crying like a pregnant she-camel till the Prophet (ﷺ) got down from the pulpit and placed his hand over it.’
Sahih al-Bukhari

هل الله موجود في جهنم؟ منصور في حوار مع فتيات مسيحيات؟

الأئمة الاثنا عشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع شيعيين

A recent scientific study confirms that having lights on when going to bed impacts the biological processes inside the brain and causes disorders that lead to obesity. Consequently, scientists recommend turning lights off at night to protect the body and brain.

Glory to Allah; this advice, recommended by scientists in the 21st century, was long stated by Prophet Mohammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be

upon him, 14 centuries ago. A sound chain of transmission reported: Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, said: "when you go to bed, put the lamps off." The question is: isn’t this hadith sufficient evidence that Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, speaks nothing but the truth?

ا

Mo didn't want anyone to see him fucking his camel.

Question
Billions of people have lived during the past fourteen hundred years, sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in their prayers and in their personal supplications, and when mentioning the name of the Prophet. If the Prophet was perfect and infallible, then why does he need all these salaams and blessings from us in order to enter Paradise? Whilst we are imperfect and we are in greater need of these salaams and blessings in order to enter Paradise? Or is there another, different reason why we send blessings and salaams upon the Prophet?
Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

Sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is one of the best and noblest acts of worship by means of which one may draw closer to Allah. Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined that upon His believing slaves. He, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah sends His Salât (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy) on the Prophet (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) and also His angels (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56].

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) also urged us to do that and explained that it brings a multiple reward and that it is a means of attaining forgiveness of sins and having one’s needs met. He (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold and will erase from him ten misdeeds and raise him ten degrees in status.” Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (1297); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan an-Nasaa’i.

At-Tirmidhi (2457) narrated that Ubayy ibn Ka‘b (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, I want to send more blessings upon you (before offering supplication); how much of my supplication should I allocate to that? He said: “Whatever you wish.” I said: One quarter? He said “Whatever you wish, but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Half? He said: “Whatever you wish but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Two thirds? He said: “Whatever you wish, but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Shall I make all of my supplication for that? He said: Then your worries will be taken care of and your sin will be forgiven.”

Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Sunan at-Tirmidhi.

Secondly:

You said that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is perfect and infallible, so why does he need us to send many blessings and salaams upon him so that he might be admitted to Paradise, whereas we are in greater need of that than him, because we are not perfect? This objection on your part is not appropriate, for several reasons, as follows:

Sending blessings and salaams upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is something that is enjoined. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56].

So it is an act of worship, and what is required of the Muslim is to comply with the command of Allah, and not to object to His command.

The virtue of sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) does not benefit the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) only; rather it also benefits the one who sends blessings on him. The virtue mentioned in the hadiths quoted above and in other hadiths benefits the one who sends blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said, in his commentary on the hadith: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold” means: If you say “Allahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad (O Allah, send blessings upon Muhammad)”, Allah will send upon you a tenfold blessing in return, and Allah will praise you before those on high ten times.

End quote from Sharh Riyaadh as-Saaliheen.

The rights of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) are the greatest rights after those of Allah. Through him, Allah saved many people from the depths of darkness and brought them into the light. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is He Who sends down manifest Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) to His slave (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) that He may bring you out from darkness into light. And verily, Allah is to you full of kindness, Most Merciful”

[al-Hadeed 57:9]

“(This is) a Book which We have revealed unto you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) in order that you might lead mankind out of darkness (of disbelief and polytheism) into light (of belief in the Oneness of Allâh and Islâmic Monotheism) by their Lord's Leave”

[Ibraaheem 14:1].

If a person frequently mentions the name of a doctor at whose hands Allah caused him to be healed, and that is only concerning physical well-being, then how about the one at whose hands Allah brings about both spiritual and physical well-being?

It is one of the rights of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) over his ummah that they should send a lot of blessings upon him in response to that favour and in fulfilment of some of his rights (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Allah, may He be glorified, enjoined sending blessings upon him straight after telling us that He and His angels send blessings upon him. What is meant is that if Allah and His angels send blessings upon His Messenger, then you should send blessings upon him, for it is more appropriate that you should send blessings upon him and greet him with salaam, because of what you have received of the blessing of his message.

End quote from Jalaa’ al-Ifhaam.

Shaykh ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan as-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56],

following the example of Allah and His angels, as a reward to him for some of the rights that he has over them, so as to perfect their faith and show respect, love and honour for him (sa), and as a means of increasing their good deeds and expiating their bad deeds.

End quote from Tafseer as-Sa‘di (1/671).

So blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, constantly, until the Day of Judgement, so long as night and day follow one another. Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him so long as righteous people remember him.

Do not deprive yourself of that virtue. May Allah help us and you to make the most of acts of obedience, and protect us from the evil of our own selves, for He is Most Munificent, Most Generous.

And Allah knows best.
Advice: Separating women from non-mahram* men in family visits - Islam Question & Answer

لكل باحث عن الحق!! نبوءات مذهلة للنبيّ محمد تُثبت صدق نبوته ورسالتة

أديل تعتنق الإسلام مع حمزة أثناء بث مباشر لدعاة ركن المتحدثين

ل\\الداعية هاشم Vs مسيحي بريطاني /من هو الإله الحقيقي

أحمد ديدات - لماذا حملوا السيوف !؟

أحمد ديدات -- وَلَكُمْ فِي الْقِصاصِ حَياةٌ يَا أُولِي الْأَلْبابِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

قس يكفر بدينه ويرمي كتابه المقدس فى القمامة - أقوى إفحامات أحمد ديدات

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

\

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

ا

Mohammed was simply a cheapskate you didn't want to spend money on lamp oil. Or maybe there weren't too many people around that he could steal it off of. Anyways, but turning off the lamps, nobody can see Mo fuck a 9 year old girl.

This is what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.

The author of this research laid the foundation for the scientific work that is not of religion or faith, fame, or otherwise affected, but the method in the book is a selection of a person who is most influential in the course of centuries. Therefore, the scientific method led him to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to put on the top of the list, because he was the biggest political, military and social person. This means that everyone who looks to the Prophet of Islam through scientific perspective, see him as the best inspiration.

This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah!

If we look at the writers, poets and inventors through the centuries, we find that none of them, the new invention or creation has made, and it has attributed to someone else! Just as it is with an illiterate man who lived in a society that prizes and bragging very loved, and came with all these achievements, and led her back to the Almighty Allah ... Why? The logic requires us to say: He is the Messenger of Allah.

Why is a non-Muslim scholars like Michael H. Hart, who did not convert to Islam, and then says: Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the only political leader who succeeded on both the religious and the secular level? ! The answer is very simple, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is breits good! I'm going to ask this question to anyone who doubts the sincerity of the Prophet: Is there a man in all of history that has made something great, and then attributed to someone else?

Yes, there are the prophets of Allah peace be upon them, including the Prophet Mohammad, who had been the last of the prophets, and Allah said about him ("Say," "O people, I am a messenger of Allah to you all, enabling the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth. there is no god but Him. He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who is illiterate, of Allah and His words believes, and follows him, that ye may be guided "") [Al-Araf: 158]..

MashaAllah what a wonderful role model for all humanity we have in our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

What Michael H Hart says about Prophet Muhammad

01.Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Best Personality & his Qualities On The Eyes Of Famous Non Muslim Scholars

Muhammad (PBUH) The Prophet of Islam.

What famous people have said about Prophet Muha

\\\

Someone told me

I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
When girls are married to a husband at a young age - i.e. as soon as they are ready, and society would again see this as being completely normal and good, then it would be much better for society.

There would be much less promiscuity overall and a lot less other societal problems and people in general would be much happier in marriage, just as it was intended.
Some Christian missionaries are determined to criticize the marriage of Prophet Mohamad (saws) to Aisha (ra). We can explain to them that this kind of marriage was totally legitimate for the Arab society of the 7th century, but in bad faith, they persist in judging the prophet (sws), an Arab man of the 7th century !
:

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

The bottom line is that these marriages need to be put in their historical context. The mentalities of the early Christians or those of the Ancien Régime are different from the mentality we have today, just as the mentality of the Arabs of the 7th century is different from our Western mentality of the 21st. What shocks us 21st century citizens today was legitimate in other times.

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of water that flowed from his hands
On the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), the people became very thirsty. After completing the ablution, the people had rushed towards the Prophet ﷺ. He asked what was the matter with them. The replied that they had no water for ablution or drinking except a small pot of water which clearly wasn’t enough for them. So he then placed his hand into the pot and water started to flow from his fingers like a spring. Everyone drank and performed ablution that day.

/The people became very thirsty on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). A small pot containing some water was in front of the Prophet and when he had finished the ablution, the people rushed towards him. He asked, ‘What is wrong with you?’ They replied, ‘We have no water either for performing ablution or for drinking except what is present in front of you.’ So he placed his hand in that pot and the water started flowing among his fingers like springs. We all drank and performed ablution (from it).” I asked Jabir, “How many were you?” he replied, “Even if we had been one-hundred-thousand, it would have been sufficient for us, but we were fifteen-hundred.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of the wedding dinner

When the Prophet peace be upon him

consummated his marriage to Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allah be pleased with her) Anas bin Malik’s mother Umm Sulaim made them ‘Hais’ (a mixture of pure Madinah dates) only enough for the Prophet and his wife. When the prophet received the dish from Anas bin Malik, He told him to invite so many companions that the narration mentioned about 300 companions were invited that day. He fed all of his guests until they were full. Once they were done the Prophet told Anas bin Malik to take the dish away. As he took the dish away he couldn’t tell whether the dish was the same when he delivered it or increased in its capacity.

“The Messenger of Allah got married and consummated the marriage with his wife.” He said: “My mother Umm Sulaim made some Hais, and I brought it to the Messenger of Allah and said: ‘My mother sends you greetings of Salam, and says to you: ‘This is a little from us.” He said: ‘Put it down.’ Then he said: ‘Go and call so-and-so, and so-and-so, and whoever you meet,’ and he named some men. So I called those whom he named and those whom I met.” I said to Anas: “How many were they?” He said: “About three hundred. Then the Messenger of Allah said: ‘Let them sit around the dish of food in groups of ten, one after the other, and let each person eat from what is closest to him.’ They ate until they were full, then one group went out and another group came in. He said to me: ‘O Anas, clear it away.’ So I cleared it away, and I do not know whether there was more when I cleared it away, or when I put it down.”

[ Sunan an-Nasa’i]

ما اسم الإله؟ منصور في حوار مع سيدة مسيحية الجزء الأول

ما اسم الإله؟ منصور في حوار مع سيدة مسيحية الجزء الثاني

you have to know where to find solutions to all the problems:

To answer this question,

Solution to all problems is none but God.

God sent prophets for guidance to mankind. This guidance is within prophecies found in original divine books.

Where to find divine original books? To the best of my researches, the only religious holy book unchanged or not distorted up to this very day is Qur'an. Therefore, if people are to look for Pure Divine Guidance or Divine Constitution, they should use this book.

And who are using this book? Answer: Muslims. And what is the religion of Muslims? Answer: Islam.

Therefore, Islam is likely to be a solution to all problems if implemented and interpreted properly. This is a view of scientific researchers supported by scientists of European Union. After reading all the Qur'an, the famous British writer William Shakespeare concluded : “ The author of this book can be none other than God”. This prompted many including scientists to research about the book especially in the field of science - comparison of scientific facts and Quranic verses. They matched at all times.

Here is one of the scientific researches:

When the late French president François Mitterrand took over in 1981, France requested from Egypt in the late eighties to host the mummy of Pharaoh - this Pharaoh known as King Ramses 3 is the one who challenged the prophet Moses from delivering children of Israel from bondage in Egypt - to conduct archaeological tests. The mummy was then brought to the French archaeological centre where the top surgeons led by Professor Maurice Bucaille started to study the mummy and discovered its secrets:

• It was discovered that there were remnants of salt in the mummy of Pharaoh's body. This was the evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that Pharaoh died during drowning and his body got extracted from the sea after the drowning.

• But Professor Maurice Bucaille wondered how had this particular body remained intact from other mummies that got rotten and decayed long ago! While still puzzled, someone told Dr Maurice Bucaille that the whole story of Pharaoh drowning and body preservation are already revealed in the Qur'an though the mummy got detected in 1898 while this Qur'an has been there over 1400 years ago!

• Professor Maurice Bucaille got interested in this Qur'an book and was shown a verse in it where the Al-mighty God says ( Qur'an chapter 10, verse 92 or Surat Jonah 10: 92): “ So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out of the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of of our signs.” This later led the Professor to believe in the book and made further researches that are written in different books - available even on line, just click Professor Maurice Bucaille researches on U-tube or Google.

This is one if the major reasons Islam is the fastest growing Religion all over the world due to consistency of the scientific prophecies in Qur'an discovered recently in modern science.

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full

فتاة بريطانية تسافر مسافة طويلة لتسأل حمزة عن الإسلام في نهاية رائعة

ملكي صادق - الرب الذى لم يُعبد قط

أحمد ديدات - عِدّة الأرملة من معجزات العهد الأخير - رائع

New Topics

Forum List

Back