Lightening the mood a bit: How to treat a liberal

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
How to treat a liberal: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvpKouRTCx0]Snickers Speedwalker Ad - YouTube[/ame]

How to treat a liberal's hybrid car: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtMRuBx67Kc&feature=related]Mr. T vs Mr. Bean - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it when conservatives find "humor" it generally involves either violence or racism?

:lol:

Umm....isn't that universal? Or is racism not the overwhelming theme of comedy shows like Dave Chappell, Kat Williams, Bernie Mac, Martin Lawrence, and just about any black or hispanic standup comedy act you'll ever see that describes the differences between whites and minorities?

Wheres your sense of humor. I mean....Michelle Obama would ban the "ammo" Mr T is shooting anyway because it includes too much sugar right?:lol:

Why is it lefties get all butthurt and start screaming about 'racism' just because they don't find something funny?

It's like a black cloud of anger hangs over them.

Oops, I said 'black cloud'. My bad.

Obama supporter Carlos Mencia also points a LOT to race and violence. Guess it's ok for him though, right? "Comic" Bill Mahr, a loony lefty, uses a lot of race in his bits. Get over it. Your double standard isn't working.

And plus.....my videos are pretty darn hilarious!!!!! Shooting sugar and chocolate filled candy bars at a goofy speed walking liberal from a gun mounted on a CO2 spewing car? Thats just too awesome.

Why is it lefties get all butthurt and start screaming about 'racism' just because they don't find something funny?

It's like a black cloud of anger hangs over them.

Oops, I said 'black cloud'. My bad.

You know, that black cloud comment made me think..............

When Perry said that, he was talking about the debt, which he immediately said in the next 2 words. BUT.....when liberals heard "black cloud" they immediately thought about Barack Obama.

Hmmm. So they hear "black cloud" and immediately Obama comes to mind. Hmmm.

bucs90 is one of the best, free-advertisements to show what happens when one doesn't finish school and becomes a repub/conservative ;) IOW- he's a fuckchop LOL

Last edited:
bucs90 is one of the best, free-advertisements to show what happens when one doesn't finish school and becomes a repub/conservative ;) LOL

Says the person who starts a sentence without a capital letter, uses a comma when it is not needed, and doesn't use a proper period to end his sentence with. HAHAHA!!!!!

But hey, looking at the "finished products" that higher education has given us lately, who would finish school? Ivy League graduates George W. Bush and Barack Obama have REALLY made our country a great success the last 5 years, right?

Why is it when conservatives find "humor" it generally involves either violence or racism?

:lol:

CON2593-30.jpg

Sallow feels bad that the guy in the yellow shorts who was speedwalking had his feelings hurt!!!:up:

Funny, the Republican leadership treats their base like a baby treats a diaper. And they love it.

Funny, the Republican leadership treats their base like a baby treats a diaper. And they love it.

I'd rather politicians ignore me than be obsessed with coddling me. I don't need them. You, and your ilk, however, seem to be unable to exist without Washington help.

Forum List

Back