Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
A few panels, from iowahawk....

7143746753_e906d59993_c.jpg

7143746813_86b70e054e_c.jpg

6997660694_3713159b5a_c.jpg

iowahawk: Julia's Circle of Life

:yawn: Whose administration oversaw & implemented the creation of DHS Oddball? The embodiment of "Big Brother" government. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama. ;)

Last edited:
:yawn: Whose administration oversaw & implemented the creation of DHS Oddball? The embodiment of "Big Brother" government. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama. ;)

And whose administration has continued to fund it, making no effort to reign in their powers or discuss disbanding the department? And whose administration renewed the Patriot Act?

Let's not pretend that Obama or any future president will easily relinquish the power acquired by their predecessors, nor will they stop using that power.

That we, as a nation, rolled over like mewing kittens and allowed our government to seize the powers they have should disturb us all.

And whose administration has continued to fund it, making no effort to reign in their powers or discuss disbanding the department? And whose administration renewed the Patriot Act?

Let's not pretend that Obama or any future president will easily relinquish the power acquired by their predecessors, nor will they stop using that power.

That we, as a nation, rolled over like mewing kittens and allowed our government to seize the powers they have should disturb us all.

ummm..... how does answering a question w/ a question work for you IRL :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

ummm..... how does answering a question w/ a question work for you IRL :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:
You just make sure you don't acknowledge Obama doing exactly what you criticize Bush for. You'll burst into flames.

• Banned
I supported neither Chimpola nor his creation of DHS, TSA, USAPATRIOT act or any of the other trappings of the idiotic "war on terror".

Moreover, it was your boi who reauthorized USAPATRIOT, signed off on NDAA, expanded the war in Afghanistan, illegally bombed Libya, and stood idly by while body scanners made by the company of former DHS Secretary, Michael Chertoff, were foisted upon us.

All of which is completely irrelevant to iowahawk's uproariously hilarious lampooning of Boiking's idiotic "Life of Julia" slide show...So, quit trying to derail the thread and buzz off.

I supported neither Chimpola nor his creation of DHS, TSA, USAPATRIOT act or any of the other trappings of the idiotic "war on terror".

Moreover, it was your boi who reauthorized USAPATRIOT, signed off on NDAA, expanded the war in Afghanistan, illegally bombed Libya, and stood idly by while body scanners made by the company of former DHS Secretary, Michael Chertoff, were foisted upon us.

All of which is completely irrelevant to iowahawk's uproariously hilarious lampooning of Boiking's idiotic "Life of Julia" slide show...So, quit trying to derail the thread and buzz off.

who is "Boiking"? :eusa_eh: Anyway, your "Julia" lampoon is predicated on big gov't so 43 deserves a lot of the credit as well.

Last edited:

who is "Boiking"? :eusa_eh: Anyway, your "Julia" lampoon is predicated on big gov't so 43 deserves a lot of the credit as well.

You know him as Dear Ruler.

Your man's publicity people came up with Julia, and her government dependent life, your guy owns it. Stop trying to move it to someone else.

You know him as Dear Ruler.

No. A Ruler rules. I prefer His Worship. :)

Forum List

Back