Life Is Good

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
No need to post links to what one thinks, just the gist. All is cool. This site may be much more boring now, but I'm less stressed. There was a time that the membership really wanted to debate, which meant backing up what one said, now it's fine to post the take of whatever 'group' you think rules!

No need to post links to what one thinks, just the gist. All is cool. This site may be much more boring now, but I'm less stressed. There was a time that the membership really wanted to debate, which meant backing up what one said, now it's fine to post the take of whatever 'group' you think rules!

You can take a shot at my post in the Pelosi thread, if you want. It has links, the law and everything.;)

this place is get6ting boring

It's not boring at all. The pleasure is in testing ideas, not how long a poster can leave the caps lock on while pounding out insults on the keyboard.

Ahem. I do not shout.

Well, only to the seeming, severely deaf.

Life is good:) I agree. But if you ask some leftists, Bush has destroyed America, so life cant be good.

Personally, my life isnt determined by who is in the white house. its determined by what I do. But too many people depend on government for everything.

I think it has been a slow news month or two.

There isnt anything getting done, the "Decider" has decided patience is in order, and everyone can whine and complain about it all they want, but the fact is, the US is at a stand still over seas.

So we have to wait, and be bored, watching people die.

It makes some lose faith in whatever faith is left.

Life is good, if your not paying attention to all the not so good.

Forum List

Back