Lie of the day, we already hold cops accountable for misconduct.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
When people like myself advocate for Reform in our LEO and Justice System, we’re told that cops are already held accountable for misconduct. The System Works.

But it doesn’t, and those of us who are not wearing blinders know it.

In Louisiana a Parole Officer lied. From start to finish, to arrest a man out of Prison. Now, many here would cheer saying that criminals are always criminal. But take a moment and consider.

I had to post the link to that site since none of the Mainstream sites are carrying the story. Well, sorry about the source, but let’s look at the video.

All charges were dismissed after the evidence was revealed in court. But let’s examine the conduct of the officer. He was in possession of distribution quantities of narcotics. Where did he get them?

Did he buy them, take them from someone else to use? Steal them from the evidence room? Either way, the law says that anyone in possession of narcotics in those amounts shows intent to distribute. Why hasn’t the cop been charged with Possession with intent to distribute? Well. He’s a cop. One of the good guys.

He planted the drugs, and then arrested a man for possession of them. So he falsely arrested a man he knew to be innocent. That’s a crime too? Where are the charges for this fine cop?

The cop committed perjury. Both in the affidavit of arrest. And in the Search Warrant. No charges for yet another Felony.

Later the cop testified in Court, and was exposed as a liar by the video posted above. Not even a Contempt of Court charge by the Judge. Nope. No charges for a cop doing a fine job protecting the citizens. From what we have no idea.

So how many crimes is that? Off the top of my head I count at least four. Distribution quantities of Xanax and Marijuana. Two counts right there. False arrest. Perjury, multiple counts. Yet this cop hasn’t been arrested.

What is telling is the other cop there, knew that this was going on. He knew that the drugs hadn’t been found where he was standing. But that didn’t cause him to come forward and tell the truth either. He signed the affidavits totally backing up the bad cop.

Good cops, where they at? How the hell did this bad probation officer find the only other bad cop in the entire County to work with him? I mean, if 99% of the cops are good, where are the charges for this behavior? Are we supposed to believe this is the very first time this cop happened to have drugs on him that he planted? Every other day the cop supposedly just did his job right and never lied or did anything like this. Then today, the first time, he happened to have baggies of Xanax and Marijuana on him and decided to send this guy to prison for crimes he didn’t commit. Hey, it doesn’t diminish his years of faithful service.

What do people expect? When these bad cops are identified, they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Normand argued there was probable cause to arrest Bates and search his father’s home. The officer also claimed he had qualified immunity against civil action in a motion to dismiss the complaint. A federal judge denied Normand’s motion.

It's only a matter of time before "qualified immunity" is a thing of the past.

When people like myself advocate for Reform in our LEO and Justice System, we’re told that cops are already held accountable for misconduct. The System Works.

In Louisiana a Parole Officer lied. From start to finish, to arrest a man out of Prison. Now, many here would cheer saying that criminals are always criminal. But take a moment and consider.

I had to post the link to that site since none of the Mainstream sites are carrying the story. Well, sorry about the source, but let’s look at the video.

All charges were dismissed after the evidence was revealed in court. But let’s examine the conduct of the officer. He was in possession of distribution quantities of narcotics. Where did he get them?

Did he buy them, take them from someone else to use? Steal them from the evidence room? Either way, the law says that anyone in possession of narcotics in those amounts shows intent to distribute. Why hasn’t the cop been charged with Possession with intent to distribute? Well. He’s a cop. One of the good guys.

He planted the drugs, and then arrested a man for possession of them. So he falsely arrested a man he knew to be innocent. That’s a crime too? Where are the charges for this fine cop?

The cop committed perjury. Both in the affidavit of arrest. And in the Search Warrant. No charges for yet another Felony.

Later the cop testified in Court, and was exposed as a liar by the video posted above. Not even a Contempt of Court charge by the Judge. Nope. No charges for a cop doing a fine job protecting the citizens. From what we have no idea.

So how many crimes is that? Off the top of my head I count at least four. Distribution quantities of Xanax and Marijuana. Two counts right there. False arrest. Perjury, multiple counts. Yet this cop hasn’t been arrested.

What is telling is the other cop there, knew that this was going on. He knew that the drugs hadn’t been found where he was standing. But that didn’t cause him to come forward and tell the truth either. He signed the affidavits totally backing up the bad cop.

Good cops, where they at? How the hell did this bad probation officer find the only other bad cop in the entire County to work with him? I mean, if 99% of the cops are good, where are the charges for this behavior? Are we supposed to believe this is the very first time this cop happened to have drugs on him that he planted? Every other day the cop supposedly just did his job right and never lied or did anything like this. Then today, the first time, he happened to have baggies of Xanax and Marijuana on him and decided to send this guy to prison for crimes he didn’t commit. Hey, it doesn’t diminish his years of faithful service.

What do people expect? When these bad cops are identified, they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Your source has provided no evidence that he planted the drugs.

All charges have been dropped.

That's not evidence that he planted the drugs.

Charges were all dropped and the officer is claiming "qualified immunity". Even the obvious seems to miss you.

It's all there.

Charges were all dropped and the officer is claiming "qualified immunity". Even the obvious seems to miss you.

It's all there.

That's not evidence, moron.

It's all there.

The video is which is why we have all the rest.

It's all there.

You're full of shit. I saw the highly edited poor quality video. I watched it in slow motion and frame by frame over and over. It shows nothing that you can identify as drugs.

If you think it does, then I challenge you to take a screenshot of the frame that you think shows drugs and post it.

Low IQ people like you are so fucking gullible and easily brainwashed that you'll believe anything a fake news article tells you.

You're an idiot.

It's all there.

You're full of shit. I saw the highly edited poor quality video. I watched it in slow motion and frame by frame over and over. It shows nothing that you can identify as drugs.

If you think it does, then I challenge you to take a screenshot of the frame that you think shows drugs and post it.

Low IQ people like you are so fucking gullible and easily brainwashed that you'll believe anything a fake news article tells you.

You're an idiot.

You can see him put something in the bucket and then "Oh, look what I found".

Charges were dropped and he is pleading for immunity. It's not because this was an honest bust.

So the baggie he pulled out of his pocket was just trash he decided to get rid of at that time and place? Idiot.

So the baggie he pulled out of his pocket was just trash he decided to get rid of at that time and place? Idiot.

I watched the video frame by frame and didn't see him pull a baggie of drugs out of his pocket.

If you think you actually saw him pull a baggie out of his pocket then I challenge you to take a screenshot of the frame where he pulls a baggie out his pocket and post it.

Of course you cannot do that because that's not on the video. The fake news outlet used the power of suggestion to make you believe you saw something in the video that you really didn't see. Low IQ folks such as yourself are extremely suggestible, which is why you are so consistently and easily brainwashed by fake news.

I watched the video frame by frame and didn't see him pull a baggie of drugs out of his pocket.

If you think you actually saw him pull a baggie out of his pocket then I challenge you to take a screenshot of the frame where he pulls a baggie out his pocket and post it.

Of course you cannot do that because that's not on the video. The fake news outlet used the power of suggestion to make you believe you saw something in the video that you really didn't see. Low IQ folks such as yourself are extremely suggestible, which is why you are so consistently and easily brainwashed by fake news.

The court saw it. And all charges were dropped. The lawsuit claim was qualified immunity. So the cop is claiming it was in the line of duty.

The court saw it. And all charges were dropped. The lawsuit claim was qualified immunity. So the cop is claiming it was in the line of duty.

The charges being dropped had nothing to do with the video.

The charges were dropped on a technicality. He didn't live there. The PO found mail in his car with his name on it and his father's address even though he didn't live with his father. But the PO got a warrant by erroneously claiming he lived there.

It was a bad warrant. He got saved by a technicality this time.

You still have shown no evidence whatsoever that he planted drugs, moron. You were duped by fake news again.

Last edited:

The charges being dropped had nothing to do with the video.

The charges were dropped on a technicality. He didn't live there. The PO found mail in his car with his name on it and his father's address even though he didn't live with his father. But the PO got a warrant by erroneously claiming he lived there.

It was a bad warrant. He got saved by a technicality this time.

You still have shown no evidence whatsoever that he planted drugs, moron. You were duped by fake news again.

The officer claimed he saw the man running from him. That was a lie. The officer claimed he saw the defendant dropping the drugs. Another lie. He claimed the drugs he found were in plain sight. Another lie. That is why the charges were dropped.

But believe what you want. The cops are honest and upright. They never take excessive action or lie to prosecute.

Forum List

Back