Libya Victim's mother to Obama, "you didn't do

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Libya Victim's mother to Obama~
"you didn't do your job"

The mother of Sean smith, one of the victims of the Libyan embassy attack, went on CNN and spoke with Anderson Cooper and told him he asked Hillary, Obama, Leom panetta and Susan Rice how her son died.*

Here is what she got:

"I cried on Obama's shoulder. He just looked off in the distant. *That was worthless to me."

"Susan Rice personally told me, it's because of this film that came out."

"Leon Panetta took my face in his hands and said, "we're going to get to the bottom of this."

"I still do not know how my son died."

"they are still studying it-and the things they are telling me are outright lies."

"I told him (Obama) "you screwed up. You didn't do your job. I lost my son."

I guess I'm a day late dollar short on this one. Lol

Oh well. :)

Libya victim's mother to Romney "Stop using my son's name in your campaign speeches. I don't trust you". Not only that Romney tells this touching story about he and the guy who was a Navy Seal had shares these moments together. Yet the guys friends tell a far different story than Romney did. The guy told his friends that Romney was fake and just used him for political gain. Not only life but in death. How despicable. The guy didn't even like Romney and now he wants to play like they were buds. How low can you go?

Libya victim's mother to Romney "Stop using my son's name in your campaign speeches. I don't trust you". Not only that Romney tells this touching story about he and the guy who was a Navy Seal had shares these moments together. Yet the guys friends tell a far different story than Romney did. The guy told his friends that Romney was fake and just used him for political gain. Not only life but in death. How despicable. The guy didn't even like Romney and now he wants to play like they were buds. How low can you go?

She doesn't own her son's name.

Now that aside. And hey guys I'm from the land that really is bilingual you morons who think you are jon kerry and yes I spelt it that way for a reason.

Go fuck yourself. You are lol lady under a different name.

I know you well.

How low can you go? You could be Obama or Clinton or Rice, the people who's incompetence got her son killed and then lied about how and why it happened. That would be pretty much be the bottom of the barrel.

Libya Victim's mother to Obama~
"you didn't do your job"The mother of Sean smith, one of the victims of the Libyan embassy attack, went on CNN and spoke with Anderson Cooper and told him he asked Hillary, Obama, Leom panetta and Susan Rice how her son died.*Here is what she got:"I cried on Obama's shoulder. He just looked off in the distant. *That was worthless to me."
"Susan Rice personally told me, it's because of this film that came out."
"Leon Panetta took my face in his hands and said, "we're going to get to the bottom of this.""I still do not know how my son died."
"they are still studying it-and the things they are telling me are outright lies."
"I told him (Obama) "you screwed up. You didn't do your job. I lost my son."

You are thinking of glen Doherty. They are human beings with names and mothers yes. And Romney has honored her request and is no longer talking about the young man.

Romney was trying to give these faceless heroes a name.

How low can you go? You could be Obama or Clinton or Rice, the people who's incompetence got her son killed and then lied about how and why it happened. That would be pretty much be the bottom of the barrel.

Just for clarification. The woman who met with Obama is Sean smith's mother and the woman who wants Romney to stop talking about her son is Glen Doherty's mom.

They are different men both killed.

Forum List

Back