Libya, remind us again about no terrorist ties.

Who was making the claim that Libya had no ties with terrorists?

Aside from Momar, I mean.

In other threads when it was posted that the rebels were being lead by terrorists the reply from your side was that simply was not true. That while some may be terrorists the rebels were lead by regular people feed up with Khaddaffis regime.

I have made similar posts in about 3 or 4 other threads and been told that over and over. This article proves that the LEADERS are terrorists. We are supporting the very people we are fighting in other Countries.

In other threads when it was posted that the rebels were being lead by terrorists the reply from your side was that simply was not true. That while some may be terrorists the rebels were lead by regular people feed up with Khaddaffis regime.

I have made similar posts in about 3 or 4 other threads and been told that over and over. This article proves that the LEADERS are terrorists. We are supporting the very people we are fighting in other Countries.
From the moment action was started in Libya the questions were raised about whom were being helped to overthrow Mo-Mo. I think we have a definite answer. This will be Egypt all over again. So much for the Arab Spring nonsense.

Blow-Back. This War will come back to haunt us at some point. These are our Puppets and they're the Terrorist-type Puppets. We've seen this movie before. Our problems are only just beginning over there. I hope their oil was worth it.

Apparently we do not learn ....

Missles missing in Libya...
:confused:
U.S. Worried Terrorists May Get Libya’s Missing Surface-to-Air Missiles
September 9, 2011 – The U.S. government is concerned that al-Qaeda and other terrorists may take advantage of the disarray in Libya to acquire unsecured Gaddafi regime weaponry including surface-to-air missiles, President Obama’s counterterrorism adviser said Thursday.
“We have indications that individuals of various stripes are looking to Libya and seeing it as an arms bazaar,” John Brennan told reporters at a breakfast sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor. “We are concerned about the potential for certain weapons to get into the hands of terrorists – AQIM [al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb] or others.” Brennan said the administration was pressing Libya’s Transitional National Council (TNC) authorities “to take the appropriate steps to secure those weapons stockpiles.”

“We’re continuing to make this a high priority for us,” he continued. “They know – the TNC officials and security officials know that it is important. They see it as a serious problem for themselves too, and they are working aggressively to, again, identify any type of opportunity that the terrorists may take advantage of.” But pointing to the size of Libya and the large number of weapons there, he acknowledged that it would take “some time in order to ensure that they’re going to be appropriately secured.”

During a 9/11 anniversary event on Wednesday, organized by the Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, Brennan also referred to the weapons concerns, pointing out that a lot of Libya was currently “ungoverned.” He also observed that a number of senior al-Qaeda terrorists are Libyan nationals – “so it’s important for us to be able to work with the new Libyan government.”

It was reported this week that thousands of shoulder-launched anti-aircraft missiles, including almost 500 advanced Russian-made SA-24s (known in Russia as the Igla-S, and by NATO as Grinch), were unaccounted for in Libya, having gone missing from a looted regime arms depot. Shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles, also known as “man-portable air defense systems” (MANPADS), can be operated by a single individual. Ease of operation, portability and relatively low cost make them a weapon of choice for terrorists wanting to target civilian or military aircraft.

MORE

Without a link that would make you a LSOS.

Ya cause of course you don't remember them. Usual practice of a wing nut claim ignorance. It is a matter of public record. Ohh ya remind us how 78 scientists in a single discipline represent all scientists in the US. Provide for us some proof that the Republican party is 90 percent white.

"LSOS" must be deans new favorite insult, which is the only thing he knows how to do. I posted a link proving Al Qaida was being backed by us in Libya in a different thread but here it is again:

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side - Telegraph

More:

Connections Between Al Qaeda And Libyan Rebels Run Deep

Don't look at this:

UN, Obama Fighting Alongside Al-Qaeda in Libya

Face it, yer boy Barry is on Al Qaida's side. That's why he skirted Congress and Treasonously went to the UN for approval.

If you believe in the Constitution then you know he needs to be impeached. Now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back