Libtard losers get owned by the police after not following directions. Hilarious video inside

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

Where was that? What prompted those police to order people off their porch and into the house and shooting with rubber bullets or whatever that was? That is truly bizarre. When the camera looked up the quiet street there was no crowds, or violence or anything going on. In this state, that might have provoked a pretty negative response that could have been tragic.
Perhaps rioters were not far behind them? Who knows. But more like it needs to be done, but not with paint balls.

Indeed.

What I saw here was not a police officer giving a lawful order; I saw a bunch of armed thugs screaming “Get inside! Get inside!” and then firing at unarmed citizens who were, up to that point, peacefully minding their own business. Had those citizens had shotguns or other firearms at hand, firing back would have been an entirely legitimate response.

Even assuming that these thugs were genuine officers of the law, there was nothing here that came anywhere close to justification for the force that they used.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't acceptable. That, in my opinion, was abuse of power.

Absolutely. Beyond abuse of behavior, that was violent, criminal behavior. Whomever shot at the citizens, even with nominally “less lethal” weaponry, needs to spend a long time in prison. There is no excuse at all for this.

Last edited:

So you want people to be mindless, compliant sheep, who do whatever anyone who appears to have some possible claim of authority tells them to do, without thinking, without standing up for their own freedom?

I think you're in the wrong country.

Libtard losers get owned by the police after not following directions. Hilarious video inside

I don't get why the participants are being labeled as they are in the thread title.

As far as I can see, the “Police” might possibly have been officers of the law, but as seen in this video, they are just a lawless mob of violent, dangerous criminals, gratuitously attacking the “libtards”, who appear to be citizens that were just peacefully minding their own business, with no indication of any political alignment on any of their parts.

I don't get why the participants are being labeled as they are in the thread title.

As far as I can see, the “Police” might possibly have been officers of the law, but as seen in this video, they are just a lawless mob of violent, dangerous criminals, gratuitously attacking the “libtards”, who appear to be citizens that were just peacefully minding their own business, with no indication of any political alignment on any of their parts.
Agreed.
If they get shot while pulling that shit, they will deserve it.

Agreed.

An odd thought.

Surely, going into a peaceful neighborhood, and roughly ordering the residents to get inside was illegal.

Once the line was crossed, of firing weapons (even supposedly “non-lethal” or “less-lethal” weapons at peaceful citizens), that was a felony.

Do you know about the felony murder rule? It's an accepted principle, in our legal system, that if you commit a felony, and anyone dies as a result of that felony, you can be tried and convicted for murder. It even applies if it was one of your own accomplices, lawfully shot in self-defense by a target of the original felony. For example, if you get together with a bunch of friends, and go try to rob a bank, and one of your friends is shot and killed there by a guard, you can be charged for murder.

Another example: If you, and a bunch of associates, march into a peaceful neighborhood, start yelling illegal orders at the residents thereof, and then when the residents are not quick enough to obey those illegally orders, any of you start shooting at the residents, and some of the residents shoot back in legitimate self-defense, killing at least one of your associates… I think the felony murder rule would fully apply, here, don't you?

Agreed.

An odd thought.

Surely, going into a peaceful neighborhood, and roughly ordering the residents to get inside was illegal.

Once the line was crossed, of firing weapons (even supposedly “non-lethal” or “less-lethal” weapons at peaceful citizens), that was a felony.

Do you know about the felony murder rule? It's an accepted principle, in our legal system, that if you commit a felony, and anyone dies as a result of that felony, you can be tried and convicted for murder. It even applies if it was one of your own accomplices, lawfully shot in self-defense by a target of the original felony. For example, if you get together with a bunch of friends, and go try to rob a bank, and one of your friends is shot and killed there by a guard, you can be charged for murder.

Another example: If you, and a bunch of associates, march into a peaceful neighborhood, start yelling illegal orders at the residents thereof, and then when the residents are not quick enough to obey those illegally orders, any of you start shooting at the residents, and some of the residents shoot back in legitimate self-defense, killing at least one of your associates… I think the felony murder rule would fully apply, here, don't you?
I would hope so, but I don't have anywhere near enough faith in our legal system to expect it.

According where they were. If there is rioting around the police were in the right. If there wasn't rioting near they were in the wrong. The reason we are at this point is the democrats want to further divide this country.

According where they were. If there is rioting around the police were in the right. If there wasn't rioting near they were in the wrong. The reason we are at this point is the democrats want to further divide this country.
Oh bull fucking shit. It is your ilk that wants. to divide this country.

Right now the big divide is between the stupid fucking Trumpettes & the smart people.

Oh bull fucking shit. It is your ilk that wants. to divide this country.

Right now the big divide is between the stupid fucking Trumpettes & the smart people.
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

Yeah smart people, you go with that. Lol

Forum List

Back