Libtard losers get owned by the police after not following directions. Hilarious video inside

I want to see more of this. People need to learn to obey orders when told to do something.

View attachment 343227

You know that they were allowed on their porch according to the Curfew order right? So the cops issued an illegal order.
To people who are apparently ANTIFA, so FUCK THEM.

Sitting in their porches? Dressed like antifa you said in another reply. The pictures of antifa we have seen show people wearing regular clothes. It’s not like they are wearing brown shirts.
would it have made a difference on how they were dressed?
What if they were naked and the cops could see that they were unarmed? the cops fucked up.... they were breaking no laws and they were on their own property.

They brought this shit on themselves and the only thing they have to do to remove themselves from danger is quit and walk away. It's a job.... they aren't slaves, and they aren't soldiers who get court-martialed if they desert.
Fuck all their whining.....
The criminal actions of ONE COP does not damn all cops, you fucking branless twit.

You're a statist...... a rabid one, at that.
Here, I will type slowly so you can keep up, moron.

I am for law and order, because that is the core of what makes civilization work.

Anarchist stupid shit4brains like yourself, should go shoot your self in the ass, because that is where all your 6 brain cells are.

You're a statist...... a rabid one, at that.
Here, I will type slowly so you can keep up, moron.

I am for law and order, because that is the core of what makes civilization work.

Anarchist stupid shit4brains like yourself, should go shoot your self in the ass, because that is where all your 6 brain cells are.
So you got nothing, is what you're saying?

Got it.

You know, when people are not being killed in the streets by organized rioters and their businesses burned to the ground, we might have time to tolerate stupid bullshit like that.
So why were these cops harassing people in a residential neighborhood instead of being downtown where people are being killed in the streets by organized rioters and their businesses burned to the ground, yet these clowns were on a residential street away from all that action

Oh I understand people like you very well, I have been seeing you folks cause carnage my whole life.
Forcing you to wipe your ass is not carnage, doofus.
You can't "force" me to do anything, and neither can anyone else.

But like I said, I have been watching folks like you try to my whole life. And I have observed how not being able to do so drives people like you into a rage, and offends you at a deep, fundamental level. You feel entitled to rule over others.

There is something seriously wrong with people like you, and it's a bit disheartening to see how many of you are walking around out there, hiding your true nature most of the time.

But I see you.

Forum List

Back