Libs shaming students who complained about professor

Question for the aids brigade: if a criminology professor blamed black students for crime , you'd be fine with that?

I read the piece - what a pompous, unmitigated pile of horseshit.

I have slid back and forth between the white and black cultures for my entire life and I have been discriminated against more by blacks than I ever did by whites.

Blacks are one of the only groups of people I know who discriminate against other members of their own race for not being "black enough."

I have been excluded and marginalized because of my skin colour for as long as I can remember. Whites where always much less prone to actively discuss it or use it as a barometer to judge me.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of racist white people in the world, it just isn't condoned or well tolerated by other whites.

I have slid back and forth between the white and black cultures for my entire life and I have been discriminated against more by blacks than I ever did by whites.

Blacks are one of the only groups of people I know who discriminate against other members of their own race for not being "black enough."

I have been excluded and marginalized because of my skin colour for as long as I can remember. Whites where always much less prone to actively discuss it or use it as a barometer to judge me.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of racist white people in the world, it just isn't condoned or well tolerated by other whites.

I have heard that.

"Blacks are one of the only groups of people I know who discriminate against other members of their own race for not being 'black enough.'"

I have know lighter-skinned blacks to discriminate against blacks who were not "light" enough.

I have known whites to discriminate against whites who were not "light" enough.

Let both sides yell at each other at the university. Discussion is good.

My biracial female friends were treated terribly by black females. It was rather disgusting.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The unmitigated pile of horseshit can be summed up in a few words.

Black people are entitled to discriminate against whites because it's payback, it's justifiable revenge and you don't get to complain about it.

The unmitigated pile of horseshit can be summed up in a few words.

Black people are entitled to discriminate against whites because it's payback, it's justifiable revenge and you don't get to complain about it.

Sociology fail. There will never be enough "revenge" to even any score in life.

Let it go and emancipate yourself from bondage.

What's with the left being so divisive? Who swaths of people are to blame for something they have nothing to do with other than their skin color. If there are no hate crimes then they create them, then don't get punished when they get caught. Let alone not charged with hate crimes for their hoaxes, that are designed to cause conflict between different groups.

Forum List

Back