libs protesting after oberlin shopping arrest

You'll always have your right to racebait in america shoog, not to worry.

Protests continue at Oberlin bakery after shoplifting arrest

apparently if you are not white you have a right to shoplift and not get arrested.
If you weren't there, then you have a right to say what happened?

I watched the video at the top and a lot of the one at the bottom, two conflicting reports, both credible.

Not only that, no one is saying that the alleged shoplifter was not beaten, even the police agree with this, and the other two people were also arrested for assault.

apparently if you are not white you have a right to shoplift and not get arrested.

I watched the video at the top and a lot of the one at the bottom, two conflicting reports, both credible.

Not only that, no one is saying that the alleged shoplifter was not beaten, even the police agree with this, and the other two people were also arrested for assault.

Steve has race issues, he needs things to be a certain way.

i seem to recall the other side of the story at ferguson which was a complete lie that libreals pushed, and theyh wanted us to ignore that shoplifting took place that day too.

why would the person who caught the shoplifter lie?

why do liberals go pro criminal every chance they get?

i seem to recall the other side of the story at ferguson which was a complete lie that libreals pushed, and theyh wanted us to ignore that shoplifting took place that day too.

Why don't you go find a good therapist?

Most have no knowledge of the rampant shoplifting that Negroes commit and usually the storeowners do nothing....figuring it is just the cost of business....besides they pass the cost of shoplifting on to their other customers anyhow.

So it is the hardworking honest citizens who wind up paying the bill for shoplifters.

Good advice: do not patronize stores in or close to negro communities....you will pay higher prices the store is forced to charge you because of so much shoplifing.

To support their fallacious narrative of black victimhood....the politics of black victimhood is a core belief of the liberals....in the past they have gotten a lot of mileage out of tht b.s.--but times are achanging...video cameras are having a big impact on that...what was once easilly hidden away is now available for all to see....and it is destroying the liberal myth that blacks are the victims.

Most have no knowledge of the rampant shoplifting that Negroes commit and usually the storeowners do nothing....figuring it is just the cost of business....besides they pass the cost of shoplifting on to their other customers anyhow.

So it is the hardworking honest citizens who wind up paying the bill for shoplifters.

Good advice: do not patronize stores in or close to negro communities....you will pay higher prices the store is forced to charge you because of so much shoplifing.

Well, the pathetic left on here have knowledge of it. The more accurate way to explain it is that they don't care.

Look at their reactions to these facts. They do not care and they do believe those fucking apes have a right to loot and beat up Trump supporters, along with everything else.

We already know they believe every democrat (especially a clinton ) have the right to break the law.

You have to know how pathetic the left is.

There is a firm belief among a large percentage of blacks that they have a right to commit crimes. This has convinced the left that black people have a right to commit crimes.

This is the result.

So you're saying those protesters, who were not there and do not know what happened, should not be protesting?
Maybe, but some of them are also protesting that he got beaten.

No chance...no chance at all that young man attempted to flee with his stolen goods? No chance at all?

I am supposed to let him take my shit?

Further, what thief DOESN'T deserve a beat down? He's taking what doesn't belong to him! That's food out of someone else's mouth. Who in their right mind would protest in support of a thief?

Now, if there is actual evidence of an innocent man wrongly attacked, that is of course, different.

I smell bullshit.

So you're saying those protesters, who were not there and do not know what happened, should not be protesting?

No chance...no chance at all that young man attempted to flee with his stolen goods? No chance at all?

Further, what thief DOESN'T deserve a beat down? He's taking what doesn't belong to him! That's food out of someone else's mouth. Who in their right mind would protest in support of a thief?

Now, if there is actual evidence of an innocent man wrongly attacked, that is of course, different.

I smell bullshit.
Then go protest in front of the police station, they are the ones who arrested the attackers.

Perpetual victimhood is one of the pillars of the progressive Agenda.
Don't expect them to abandon that.

I smell bullshit.
Then go protest in front of the police station, they are the ones who arrested the attackers.

At least that would represent a modicum of logic.

No, I'll wait for the criminal justice system to take its course.

Anyway, your inability to confront the very real (and let's face it, likely) possibility that this young man was in the wrong speaks volumes about the groupthink victim mentality these days. Thank God we're not facing a real threat to the nation, the kind that requires brave men to stand and fight. You snowflakes wouldn't come out of your safe spaces much less meet a real challenge head on.

Sad.

I smell bullshit.

At least that would represent a modicum of logic.

No, I'll wait for the criminal justice system to take its course.

Anyway, your inability to confront the very real (and let's face it, likely) possibility that this young man was in the wrong speaks volumes about the groupthink victim mentality these days. Thank God we're not facing a real threat to the nation, the kind that requires brave men to stand and fight. You snowflakes wouldn't come out of your safe spaces much less meet a real challenge head on.

Sad.

We have a generation of dumbed down and politically correct idjits that have no thoughts other than those they adopt from the media, hollywood and liberal university nutcase professors.

Forum List

Back