Libs Mistakenly Picket the Home of Scott Walker's Parents

"This, it seems, is fairly reasonable-unless, of course, you're not a huge fan of faith. Walker's devout, unapologetic Christianity has raised hackles in certain circles. The Freedom From Religion Foundation, in fact, recently filed a request for official communications between Walker and God or, for that matter, "any other deity." You'll be pleased to know that they found nothing, at least not in paper or electronic form."

What a shame. His god must be using Twitter...

I'd put money on they're UNION/democrat thugs. he beat the shit out them when they tried to have him recalled

but this is how low they crawl. protesting outside people's homes.

I'd put money on they're UNION/democrat thugs. he beat the shit out them when they tried to have him recalled

Which should be illegal. That's one step away from having an armed mob outside of one's home.
I'll be sure to let the abortion doctors know that those people protesting them outside their homes while standing on public property are doing something illegal.

Which should be illegal. That's one step away from having an armed mob outside of one's home.
I'll be sure to let the abortion doctors know that those people protesting them outside their homes on public property are doing something illegal.

Businesses are one thing, but homes are very personal. If somebody is picketing outside my home, I'm getting my AR-15 ready and I if they try to break in, I got enough ammo to kill them all. Nobody has a right to make people afraid in their own homes. And pro lifers don't picket homes, they picket abortion clinics. Very different.

I'll be sure to let the abortion doctors know that those people protesting them outside their homes on public property are doing something illegal.

Businesses are one thing, but homes are very personal. If somebody is picketing outside my home, I'm getting my AR-15 ready and I if they try to break in, I got enough ammo to kill them all. Nobody has a right to make people afraid in their own homes. And pro lifers don't picket homes, they picket abortion clinics. Very different.
Top link, try again: Joe Scheidler Helps Picket Abortionists Homes in Florida Pro-Life Hotline

I'm sure you are ready to denounce them and make this illegal right?

Last edited:
Walker is a homophobe and fool. I loved it when they called the moron imitating one of the Koch brothers and Walker had his best orgasm ever. Politicians like this sycophant love the monied class, and they love too sucking on the teat of government as they whine about others.

Information below for those not inclined to worship fools.

Wisconsin Governor Moves To Block Hospital Visitation Rights For Same-Sex Couples

"It might be worth pointing out that, the same day that malevolent idiot Scott Walker announced the $300 million cut to the UW system, he pledged $220 million in state funds to build the Milwaukee Bucks a new arena. (The latter being, of course, a "common-sense, fiscally conservative approach"!)"

Wisconsin looks to cut higher ed by 300M tries to give something in return insidehighered
Walker proposes investment of 220 million for Bucks arena

'Scott Walker wants to drop ‘search for truth’ from the University of Wisconsin mission. Here’s why.'
Scott Walker moved to drop search for truth from the University of Wisconsin mission. His office claims it was an error. - The Washington Post

humor edits
Scott Walker Edits Other Documents

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/opinion/gail-collins-scott-walker-needs-an-eraser.html

Liberals need boogie men (or women) in their lives. Palin, Guliani, Walker, etc.

It's like they aren't happy unless they are outraged over something. to me it;s a sad existence.

I don't get it but thinks it's PATHETIC

I hope the people keep in mind all these protesting, calling people racist every time they criticized Obama, just all the CHAOS they have put on us for SIX years now and we have to put up with their bullshit until that ugly man leaves the white house. it's been nothing but misery

so the lesson to keep in mind folks at the next elections. you kicked that party out of power in Congress now don't ELECT another Democrat/progressive/commie EVER AGAIN to run our government and country

Liberals need boogie men (or women) in their lives. Palin, Guliani, Walker, etc.

It's like they aren't happy unless they are outraged over something. to me it;s a sad existence.

I hope the people keep in mind all these protesting, calling people racist every time they criticized Obama, just all the CHAOS they have put on us for SIX years now and we have to put up with their bullshit until that ugly man leaves the white house. it's been nothing but misery

so the lesson to keep in mind folks at the next elections. you kicked that party out of power in Congress now don't ELECT another Democrat/progressive/commie EVER AGAIN to run our government and country

I think it's like if they can attack others they don't have to think of their own miserable lives and failings

Tissue much?

Forum List

Back