Libs love polls. Here's one: 84 of Americans support turning illegals in.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Once Libs see this, they will immediately reverse their position in illegals. I'm sure of it.
Ex-Clinton aide: 84 percent of Americans support turning undocumented immigrants over to authorities.
Prominent Democratic pollster Mark Penn said on Thursday that a vast majority of Americans don’t really support so-called sanctuary cities that shield immigrants in the country illegally from deportation.

Penn, who served as chief strategist for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, revealed that 84 percent of Americans favor turning undocumented immigrants over to federal agents.

“I asked them, ‘Do you think notifying ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] would in fact increase crime because it would inhibit people from reporting crimes or does it decrease crimes because it takes criminals off the street,’ and they overwhelming said ‘decrease,’ ” Penn told Hill.TV's “Rising.”

And the left is gushing about little miss communist in NY who wants to abolish ICE.

On one hand you have the dishonest spun liberal narrative, on the other hand you have what Americans actually believe. This is why a significant number of Dem's in congress refused to support amnesty for illegals, they know their constituents at home will drop kick their ass out of a job if they do.

In to what?

hqdefault.jpg

Once Libs see this, they will immediately reverse their position in illegals. I'm sure of it.
Ex-Clinton aide: 84 percent of Americans support turning undocumented immigrants over to authorities.
Prominent Democratic pollster Mark Penn said on Thursday that a vast majority of Americans don’t really support so-called sanctuary cities that shield immigrants in the country illegally from deportation.

Penn, who served as chief strategist for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, revealed that 84 percent of Americans favor turning undocumented immigrants over to federal agents.

“I asked them, ‘Do you think notifying ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] would in fact increase crime because it would inhibit people from reporting crimes or does it decrease crimes because it takes criminals off the street,’ and they overwhelming said ‘decrease,’ ” Penn told Hill.TV's “Rising.”
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Liberals have no problem with undocumented immigrants making their presence known to immigration officials, it's part of the process to apply for refugee status and asylum.

The issue isn't undocumented immigrants being subject to detention, the issue is conservatives who refuse to afford immigrants due process of the law in violation of the Constitution.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Liberals have no problem with undocumented immigrants making their presence known to immigration officials, it's part of the process to apply for refugee status and asylum.

The issue isn't undocumented immigrants being subject to detention, the issue is conservatives who refuse to afford immigrants due process of the law in violation of the Constitution.
Sorry, but you don't get to frame the debate.

The issue is that Americans want illegals identified, handed over to the authorities, and the law followed.

Forum List

Back