Libs have said Trump is Hitler for 5 years, lets list the ways he is Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never compared Trump to Hitler under this name or Bruce T. Laney because I would be insulting Hitler if I did...

Trump is more like Benito Mussolini or wannabe version while living like Lorenzo the Magnificent...
If Trump was like Mussolini he would have shut down CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and everyone else.

I never compared Trump to Hitler under this name or Bruce T. Laney because I would be insulting Hitler if I did...

Trump is more like Benito Mussolini or wannabe version while living like Lorenzo the Magnificent...
If Trump was like Mussolini he would have shut down CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and everyone else.

Couldn’t in a country like this but if he could have he would have... and you would have supported it...

Trump did NOT start 5 illegal wars and kill over 500,000 brown people like Obama did.

Come on, libs....give me more examples of how Trump is Hitler.

Here's a better idea. Let's let him slink off to Florida and get on with fixing the mess he made
What mess did he make when it comes to policy?
The pandemic ?

The economy?

Foreign policy?

Yea...that

The economy? How?

Foreign policy? How?

You dont know, do you? :laughing0301: You just parrot shit you hear. You cannot be specific because you are a low information useful idiot.
It all starts with mismanaging the pandemic response. We STILL can't get adequate testing and PPE and the vaccine roll out is a sad joke
The left was against his travel restrictions, that saved millions of lives.

The left said the vaccine couldn’t be done by the end of the year. President Trump got it done and millions of lives will be saved.

Calling someone HITLER! or NAZI! Is for lazy stupid people.

I think we have pretty much demonstrated that there is nothing to it.

Dumbasses going full dumbass and proving it.

My favorite is when dumb fuck woke left wing morons call a Jew a NAZI! :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh those Jewish Nazis! They are a threat to America!

The media will never stop reminding us how awful he was.

Give it time. They will shift to Biden when he starts implementing his list. I've seen it and its a doozey. Now the MSM seems to like him. Lets see how they like him when he starts in on his list.

Biden will be under the microscope. Not Trump. Lets see how long it takes Biden's administration to blame Trump for every bad thing that goes on. Should remind everyone of Barry and Bush.

- Trump is a male homo sapien.
- Trump was the leader of a global superpower.

Thats all I got. Libs, help me out. How is Trump=Hitler?
Lead a mob of people who marched to the Capitol to overthrow the government.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back