Libs have said Trump is Hitler for 5 years, lets list the ways he is Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of any shared traits I think it's obvious that Trump isn't pushing for military domination of the world and the murder of minorities.

Hitler invaded neighbor Poland. Trump did not invade Canada.

Yawn, it's politics. Like this little ditty from 2015.

Say what you will about Mike Huckabee, the guy has a way with a quip. And when he responded to the Iran nuclear deal by claiming that Barack Obama "will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," the only really surprising thing was that it took this long for Obama to go from being Neville Chamberlain on the subject of Iran to Adolf Hitler.

iu

Here's a better idea. Let's let him slink off to Florida and get on with fixing the mess he made

But he is Hitler!

What mess did he make specifically?

List the specific things you are referring to.

Here's a better idea. Let's let him slink off to Florida and get on with fixing the mess he made
What mess did he make when it comes to policy?
The pandemic ?

The economy?

Foreign policy?

Yea...that

The economy? How?

Foreign policy? How?

You dont know, do you? :laughing0301: You just parrot shit you hear. You cannot be specific because you are a low information useful idiot.

Libs, help me out. How is Trump=Hitler?
He's old news. I'm certainly not going to waste my time on something that's been explained to you repeatedly over the last four years. Do a search and read posts that answered the question already. I'm looking to the future, not the past and suggest others do the same..

The pandemic ?

The economy?

Foreign policy?

Yea...that

The economy? How?

Foreign policy? How?

You dont know, do you? :laughing0301: You just parrot shit you hear. You cannot be specific because you are a low information useful idiot.
It all starts with mismanaging the pandemic response. We STILL can't get adequate testing and PPE and the vaccine roll out is a sad joke

The pandemic ?

The economy?

Foreign policy?

Yea...that
The pandemic - Operation Warp Speed, vaccines ready in under a year (we were told it couldn't be done). Trump probably loss the election because of the MSM beat him over the head with it; however, do you really think a president Hillary Clinton would have done better? I sure your answer will be yes, but that is a road not taken and cannot be proven one way or another.

The economy - Was really humming along at record unemployment until the pandemic.

Foreign Policy - ISIS Crushed, no new wars, Isreal peach agreements with UAE, Behrain, and Sudan

Hitler sent a mob to attack the Reichstag (German seat of Government)

Trump sent a mob to attack the Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back