Libs blame HIV disclosure laws for gays not getting tested

To liberals getting off is the most important thing in the world. Everything must be subservient to the orgasm of another.

If you don't want to worry about HIV there is an easy solution.

Don't have premarital/extramarital sex. Especially with someone you don't know.

And don't do drugs.

You do those two things, your chances of avoiding HIV are nearly 100%.

Is the OP suggesting that that persons who spread HIV be arrested? Or that people should be forcibly tested? Sounds pretty anti-constitution to me.

Is the OP suggesting that that persons who spread HIV be arrested? Or that people should be forcibly tested? Sounds pretty anti-constitution to me.

So are mandatory vaccinations unconstitutional? Do I have a right to shoot someone so long as they have me their permission?

During the Reagan administration, when HIV was spreading, conservatives were thrilled. Remember, "AIDS is God's cure for gay".

So are mandatory vaccinations unconstitutional? Do I have a right to shoot someone so long as they have me their permission?

So, you believe in big government?

Maybe we should just all practice abstinence?

If you don't want to worry about HIV there is an easy solution.

Don't have premarital/extramarital sex. Especially with someone you don't know.

And don't do drugs.

You do those two things, your chances of avoiding HIV are nearly 100%.

except you forgot that you have to go through HIV testing before marriage then and one can get HIV-positive after marriage, because it takes two to stay monogamous.
Not to even mention the other routes of being infected by HIV ( minimized but still not non-existent, as HIV seroconversion is not testable in several months).

Yes, if they did know they are HIV-positive. Arrested and criminally prosecuted, which is already the case in many states :rolleyes:

Criminal transmission of HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many countries, the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is considered to be a crime. This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not include a realistic means of transmission.Some countries or jurisdictions, including some areas of the U.S., have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission or exposure, charging those accused with criminal transmission of HIV. Others, including the United Kingdom, charge the accused under existing laws with such crimes as murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.

So you must be against any rule forbidding anyone from donating blood, especially people taking certain meds that could cause birth defects in women who get the blood?

Yes, if they did know they are HIV-positive. Arrested and criminally prosecuted, which is already the case in many states :rolleyes:

Criminal transmission of HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many countries, the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is considered to be a crime. This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not include a realistic means of transmission.Some countries or jurisdictions, including some areas of the U.S., have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission or exposure, charging those accused with criminal transmission of HIV. Others, including the United Kingdom, charge the accused under existing laws with such crimes as murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.

That's not what I said. Read it again, genius.

So you must be against any rule forbidding anyone from donating blood, especially people taking certain meds that could cause birth defects in women who get the blood?

Never said that.

During the Reagan administration, when HIV was spreading, conservatives were thrilled. Remember, "AIDS is God's cure for gay".

No, I don't remember conservatives saying that.

Don't worry. no one else does either. Rdean has a habit of doing two things 1) manufactoring "facts" & 2) finding some obscure person who may have said what he wants to claim his political enemies said and then use that obscure person's statement to smear half the people in the United States.

conservatives aids is god's cure for homosexuality

GOP aids is god's cure for homosexuality

The way to use Google is to string together a few relevant words and then hit "search". You can get video and quotes and find out all kinds of stuff directly from the people who said it.

Consider this a "teaching moment".

Forum List

Back