Libs are so anti Business

Liberals aren't "anti-business". Capitalism is a liberal idea. It was started by Liberals.

What liberals don't really find much use for is Aristocracy, Plutocracy and Corporatism.

Those are things Conservatives love.

Liberals aren't "anti-business". Capitalism is a liberal idea. It was started by Liberals.

What liberals don't really find much use for is Aristocracy, Plutocracy and Corporatism.

Then why are libs trying to kill Capitalism??

:lol::lol::lol: Is there anything that you don't lay claim to?

Honestly, you make yourself look such a fucking moron. Thanks, it's so much easier for me when you do that.

or are you just another con squad parrot? lets see your facts on liberals being anti small business or anti business....do you own a small business? how have liberals effected your small business.....just what is the back story?

Deary?

Do you understand what Capitalism is?

I mean really is?

Once you have a very small group of wealthy people...it's no longer Capitalism.

And I bet you don't have a clue why...

Because you don't understand what Capitalism is.

Honestly, you make yourself look such a fucking moron. Thanks, it's so much easier for me when you do that.

Educate yourself, deary..

You can start with the rise of the Merchant class in Europe. You know, the guys sick of being in service to Royalty?

Go from there.

You can start with the rise of the Merchant class in Europe. You know, the guys sick of being in service to Royalty?

Go from there.

I am already educated, honey. Difference is mine was based on reality. I feel sorry for you. Really, I do. Clearly, your teachers let you down.

Deary?

Do you understand what Capitalism is?

I mean really is?

Once you have a very small group of wealthy people...it's no longer Capitalism.

And I bet you don't have a clue why...

Because you don't understand what Capitalism is.
So your saying small business owners who make 250K a year is rich.. You do know that 250K is net worth and does not include what he pays his employees or his overhead.. Do you also know Small business owners employee 70 percent of the employees in America?

Ive been slamming crony capitalism till i turn blue and libs dont seem to hear.

They keep claiming what we have now is capitalism, so i agree "corporatism"

as you callit is a problem and leveling the playing field for all is a responsibility of a government in a free society.

And its exactly what this govt in the States isnt doing.

We aren't.... you've just been drinking the Limbaugh koolaid so long that you have a totally fucked up definition of Capitalism. I mean, you think that Business should be allowed to do whatever they want to make money.

Hell just yesterday, someone posted that Goldman Sachs was in Business to rip off it's customers. Sorry. that's fucked up. So is fucking working people(layoffs, higher demands for lesser pay, outsourcing, etc) when companies are making money, but just want to make MORE, so they take it out on their employees.

You people are too damned stuck in your thinking that you don't realize that those bottom and middle rung employees are what keeps this economy rolling. They are the consumer base. What's the point of Capitalism when you are decimating your customers? Without Customers, there is no sales, without sales, there is no Capitalism.

But because someone in a Box told you that labor is greedy and deserve whatever an employer gives them, even if they can't survive on it, and to top it off... let's get rid of the minimum wage so that employers can make even MORE off the backs of the working man.

Forget it.. I know I am talking to a brick wall.

Go from there.

I am already educated, honey. Difference is mine was based on reality. I feel sorry for you. Really, I do. Clearly, your teachers let you down.

Yeah, I know... a Master's in Rush and a Doctorate in Beck is what you call "education"... but for most of the country... that's not reality.

Exactly. It was my opinion on previous post from Libs

perhaps you care to tell us how you formed your opinion since opinions are like assholes everyone has one....
All you have to do is read the post the libs make on business to form this opinion!

Well, if that's what we're going to go by... posts... I can say that Conservative extremists are the most hard hearted, anti-Christian, money worshiping, fascist freaks out there.

What you see from Liberals on business is that big businesses have too much power and control of our people.

Oh... you can't survive on $10/hour and don't like it? Hey, I can move operations to China and pay $.50/hour and only 2.5% tarifff. Get back to work you greedy fuck... you ought to be just glad you have a job.

So your saying small business owners who make 250K a year is rich.. You do know that 250K is net worth and does not include what he pays his employees or his overhead.. Do you also know Small business owners employee 70 percent of the employees in America?

I'm pretty sure they are getting taxed on income, not net worth.

Do you realize that taxes are at historic lows? We've actually not paid taxes this low in something like 35 years.

We invaded two countries recently. How do you propose to pay for those two wars without raising taxes?

I love how some here want a :link: everytime an opinion is posted

:cuckoo:

Exactly. It was my opinion on previous post from Libs

perhaps you care to tell us how you formed your opinion since opinions are like assholes everyone has one....

Lots of Fox, for how disconnected she is I'm guessing a Hannity fan.

Sorry, no I don't say that to everyone I disagree with, just the ones that are lock-step with soundbytes that don't make any sense, yet are presented in a framework that's difficult to disagree with.

Example: Nobody has said they "Hate capitalism." Nobody said that "People who make $250k are rich." These are soundbytes.

Forum List

Back