Libs approval of Obama should be ZERO...he DOES NOT CARE ABOUT AMERICAN JOBS AT ALL!!

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
even his custom built $1.2 million tour bus he is using this very moment was made in CANADA...

Obama's State-of-the-Art Tour Bus Made in Canada - FoxNews.com

Ok he likes blaming republicans for his failures, I get that...but if the man can't even set an example in his personal ventures then something is clearly wrong.

You people still support this guy? Spending tax money on million dollar items built in other countries? This is ok?

Last edited:
Well, that presumes that libs do care about jobs. While they might I can't truly guarentee that they do.

Would you eat green eggs and ham with Obama on a bus? Would you eat them without a fuss? Would you eat them with Obama on a soap box? How about from his socks?

Would you eat green eggs and ham with Obama on a bus? Would you eat them without a fuss? Would you eat them with Obama on a soap box? How about from his socks?

I never experienced green eggs and ham until Eating them in the field.

They were delicious.

even his custom built $1.2 million tour bus he is using this very moment was made in CANADA...

Obama's State-of-the-Art Tour Bus Made in Canada - FoxNews.com

Ok he likes blaming republicans for his failures, I get that...but if the man can't even set an example in his personal ventures then something is clearly wrong.

You people still support this guy? Spending tax money on million dollar items built in other countries? This is ok?

What can you say about an OP that's false on the face of it except, :trolls: ?!?!

are you fucking joking konrade? How is spending 1.2 million dollars in tax money in another country good for ours? Explain this to me.

are you fucking joking konrade? How is spending 1.2 million dollars in tax money in another country good for ours? Explain this to me.

Link us to the post where you are outraged by how much we spend on the military and then maybe you're opinion will mean something.

Link us to the post where you are outraged by how much we spend on the military and then maybe you're opinion will mean something.

im a libertarian you fucking nitwit, that shit goes without saying.

also...

Link us to the 3rd grade English teacher you had to let the tax payers know who to fire for not correctly teaching you the difference between "you're" and "your."

Fuck off.

Last edited:

So it should be easy to link to then.

also...

Link us to the 3rd grade English teacher you had to let the tax payers know who to fire for not correctly teaching you the difference between "you're" and "your."

Fuck off.

Poor RDD.... definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool none the less.

:lol:

also...

Fuck off.

Poor RDD.... definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool none the less.

seriously. make a point about obama and tax money and he goes and throws out the red herring instead of addressing the topic at hand. typical lefty.

also...

Fuck off.

seriously. make a point about obama and tax money and he goes and throws out the red herring instead of addressing the topic at hand. typical lefty.

BUT but but..............what if :lol:

also...

Fuck off.

The baby rapist has arrived.

also...

Fuck off.

So I guess you won't be sharing that link?

This is my thread, fuckface. You want me to do ANYTHING for you how about you address the topic and stop being a fucking red herring troll? Gee, I know. Tough concept, right? Why do I have to link anything to you when you know I am a libertarian and you should know that libertarians are against spending money in unnecessary wars. Are you that dumb? Address the topic or get the fuck out of mine thanks.

This is my thread, fuckface. You want me to do ANYTHING for you how about you address the topic and stop being a fucking red herring troll? Gee, I know. Tough concept, right? Why do I have to link anything to you when you know I am a libertarian and you should know that libertarians are against spending money in unnecessary wars. Are you that dumb? Address the topic or get the fuck out of mine thanks.

I didn't think you would be able to post a link. Way to go off on a tangent to try and weasel out of at least trying to prove that you aren't a partisan hack. I addressed the topic perfectly. Your opinion means less than dick when it's obvious you only complain about things when Obama or Dems do them. If you could prove otherwise, maybe people would take you seriously.

And I know you're a libertarian? Get over yourself, I don't keep tabs on your viewpoints. All I know is what you write in your posts that I read. In this thread, you look like a partisan hack who is complaining about something simply because Obama is involved.

I didn't think you would be able to post a link. Way to go off on a tangent to try and weasel out of at least trying to prove that you aren't a partisan hack. I addressed the topic perfectly. Your opinion means less than dick when it's obvious you only complain about things when Obama or Dems do them. If you could prove otherwise, maybe people would take you seriously.

And I know you're a libertarian? Get over yourself, I don't keep tabs on your viewpoints. All I know is what you write in your posts that I read. In this thread, you look like a partisan hack who is complaining about something simply because Obama is involved.

dude i dont even GO to the military board on this site. Seriously just go away, haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

Forum List

Back