Libs Absolutely Losing Their Minds: List Of Libs Frantic Claims Against Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In the wake of the revelation that there are not MULTIPLE FBI Investigations of Hillary Clinton Liberals are losing their minds, throwing up any claim they can to attack Trump and distract from Hillary's scandalous meltdown. Here are a few of my favorites but are definitely NOT all-inclusive:

1. Donald Trump, The FBI, and the KGB are all working together to destroy Hillary
-- James Carville, INSANE Ex-Clinton Emplyee / Mega-Clinton Supporter
-- Yes, Barry's / Lynch's Director of the FBI is getting his orders from Putin :lmao:
-- Carville Melts Down: Asserts FBI, GOP, and KGB in Cahoots

2. Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families
-- Evidently because million/Billionaire Conservatives, according to Liberals, have nothing better to do :p

3. Trump Has Taken Money From 'ROOSKIES'
-- When you are a businessman who does business all over the world, according to libs, you can do business with anyone EXCEPT the Russians. :p

4. Trump Encourages His Supporters To Vote Twice
-- 'If you can't beat them, join them?' Trump is campaigning against govt corruption and voter fraud, but according to libs he is fully embracing voter fraud. :rolleyes:
-- Once again, Libs are accusing others of doing what THEY have been and ARE doing.

5. Trump 'raped' his bitter, Ex-wife who was cut out of the Trump wealth and who holds no ill-feelings towards Trump, according to his Ex-wife and Libs
-- Because NO ex-wife would want to get even with her sugar-daddy who divorced her, cutting her off from hundreds of millions of dollars, for a hot younger woman... :p

6. Trump sold his soul to the devil
-- ...but Hillary screwed him in the deal - He got wealthy but he got a bad hair job as part of the deal. :p

7. Bill Clinton's 'Love child' he is ignoring like the plague is ACTUALLY the son of Trump and Putin's Mistress being paid by Trump to try to smear the Clintons
-- ...a plan the FBI and KGB have been working on for YEARS - since 2008! :lmao:

Wingers do toss a ton of silly shit out there, no doubt about it.
I agree - LEFT-wingers sure do.

The next story will be how Trump, Al Qaeida, ISIS, Extra-Terrestrials, the FBI, and the KGB are all working to bring Hillary down...

:p

In the wake of the revelation that there are not MULTIPLE FBI Investigations of Hillary Clinton Liberals are losing their minds, throwing up any claim they can to attack Trump and distract from Hillary's scandalous meltdown. Here are a few of my favorites but are definitely NOT all-inclusive:

1. Donald Trump, The FBI, and the KGB are all working together to destroy Hillary
-- James Carville, INSANE Ex-Clinton Emplyee / Mega-Clinton Supporter
-- Yes, Barry's / Lynch's Director of the FBI is getting his orders from Putin :lmao:
-- Carville Melts Down: Asserts FBI, GOP, and KGB in Cahoots

2. Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families
-- Evidently because million/Billionaire Conservatives, according to Liberals, have nothing better to do :p

3. Trump Has Taken Money From 'ROOSKIES'
-- When you are a businessman who does business all over the world, according to libs, you can do business with anyone EXCEPT the Russians. :p

4. Trump Encourages His Supporters To Vote Twice
-- 'If you can't beat them, join them?' Trump is campaigning against govt corruption and voter fraud, but according to libs he is fully embracing voter fraud. :rolleyes:
-- Once again, Libs are accusing others of doing what THEY have been and ARE doing.

5. Trump 'raped' his bitter, Ex-wife who was cut out of the Trump wealth and who holds no ill-feelings towards Trump, according to his Ex-wife and Libs
-- Because NO ex-wife would want to get even with her sugar-daddy who divorced her, cutting her off from hundreds of millions of dollars, for a hot younger woman... :p

6. Trump sold his soul to the devil
-- ...but Hillary screwed him in the deal - He got wealthy but he got a bad hair job as part of the deal. :p

7. Bill Clinton's 'Love child' he is ignoring like the plague is ACTUALLY the son of Trump and Putin's Mistress being paid by Trump to try to smear the Clintons
-- ...a plan the FBI and KGB have been working on for YEARS - since 2008! :lmao:

I checked my records and yes I do own Donald John Trump soul and he took out two more wishes...

Now Hillary Clinton is also owned and last week when you begged for that wish, well thanks for your soul!

Now let get to the thread:

Donald Trump ex-wife Ivanka Trump was granted her divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment. So the courts did agree with her at the time. Now what you should ask is if Ivanka lied to the court to punish her ex-Husband and if so why would you believe anything that come from her lips!?!

It is true that Donald Trump has business dealings around the world and the left mistake is not investigating the Trump family investments in the Middle East and those involved in his family business dealings in the Middle East... ( Russia is a shiny coin for the Generation X and Baby Boomers raised during the Cold War )

Russia and the FBI are not working together to derail Hillary Clinton run for the oval office. Wikileaks information might be from a guy in Romania which is more plausible than Putin having his men and women working to hack the DNC and help Wikileaks expose the lies and corruption of the Democratic party and our MSM...

If it is Russia then Snowden is involved!

The accusation and court case about Trump raping some 13 year old girl was tossed out in California and will be tossed again. This is election year parasite bullshit just like Gloria Allred parading out women that cry for her in front of the camera and will be her new Rosa Parks of groping...

Now why are the left revisiting this stuff?

Huma mistake...

The FBI discovery and investigating has blacken the eye of Hillary Clinton so the parasite patrol is out to change the conversation as soon as possible and if this were about Donald Trump you would be doing the same thing...

Election Years bring out the craziest nonsense ever seen and this one is for the record books!

Basis for the thread is all wrong.

Democrats haven't had any minds to lose since the days of Reagan.

Last edited:
Dems are feverishly flinging shit against the wall hoping something will stick.

file.php

I love how Libs make declarations as if they are FACT.....

'IF the Russians are involved'....'Not positive'.....

'Snowden is involved'...'fact' based on what? 'Gut'? 'Instinct'? Or did Snowden or Putin tell you this themselves?

Just asking...

I love how Libs make declarations as if they are FACT.....

'IF the Russians are involved'....'Not positive'.....

'Snowden is involved'...'fact' based on what? 'Gut'? 'Instinct'? Or did Snowden or Putin tell you this themselves?

Just asking...

I love it when parasites write that I am some lib!

1. Your thread is your damn opinion on events and offer no proof on anything.

2. You took one thing I wrote out of context to spin it to fit your twisted logic that if someone does not agree with you then they must be some Liberal whore!

3. The way you spam this site make me wonder are you some ass puppet for Hillary Clinton to make Trump voters look fucking retarded!?!

Clinton has her own crooked army pushing her BS and attacking Trump with 'wild claims'....like the fact that he shamelessly followed the law to reduce the amount of money he owed the IRS. :p

As far as Russia goes, the libs have been claiming Trump and the Russians are working together for the longest time now....and all they have been able to prove is that Trump was working with Russian businessmen on a business deal - another shameless LEGAL act.

They have nothing else directly connected to Trump - it's all BS distraction attempts to protect Hillary. You yourself said 'IF the Russians are behind this' - even the FBI / US has not definitively declared the Russians were behind this. I read they were 'close' to declaring so and that Barry was ready to risk nuclear war by moronically publicly announcing he was going to order a CYBER ATTACK on Russia, but that's about it.

Time to definitively PUT UP or SHUT UP.

Hillary, by helping facilitate the sale of 20% of the US' uranium supply to Russia has done far, FAR more to aid Putin / Russians than Hillary has....

-- http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

not to mention her reported attempt to sell several of the Aleutian islands and their mineral rights on her own to Russia (which was discovered and stopped).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back