Liberty University Update

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes it has been a while since we considered the progress of our friends at this most Christian of institutions. The big news is that the saintly "Trey" Falwell has left the uni and walked away from his $210k per annum job.

This young chap has been through a rough period in his life and I am not clear if the Dons have supported him. Imagine his state of mind when he found out about his "Mom" sexually assaulting his class mates. Awful. Wondering if she had wanked off all of his friends or just the chosen few.

His job seems to have been very well paid. Do you think that his father put in a good word for him ?

Yes it has been a while since we considered the progress of our friends at this most Christian of institutions. The big news is that the saintly "Trey" Falwell has left the uni and walked away from his $210k per annum job.

This young chap has been through a rough period in his life and I am not clear if the Dons have supported him. Imagine his state of mind when he found out about his "Mom" sexually assaulting his class mates. Awful. Wondering if she had wanked off all of his friends or just the chosen few.

His job seems to have been very well paid. Do you think that his father put in a good word for him ?

Why do you hate heterosexuals Tammy?

You are going to need being holy yourself. I watch a good percentage of your more modern British programs and some of them are mostly minorities. I give you a couple of decades before the shit hits the fan if it has not already in some areas.

"Most Christian of Institutions"? What does that mean? Is it a rallying cry by the left to tear down Christian Institutions? The problem Christians have is that the left holds them to a higher moral standard and in their never ending search for hypocrisy, the left gets to pounce on Christian icons who fail to live up to those standards. You almost gotta laugh that the left defended Hillary's husband for engaging in sodomy with an intern barely older than his daughter on Easter Sunday when Hilly and Chelsie were in Church.

Forum List

Back