Liberty University Re Opened It's Doors. Students Get Covid19

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Jerry Falwell Jr made the decision to re-open Liberty University doors to students amid a worsening pandemic. Unfortunately, but not unpredictably, some of the students are falling ill. Much of the rhetoric from Falwell about his decision to reopen the University involve playing the victim where those concerned about the wisdom of continuing this year’s classes at the campus are simply anti-conservative and not genuinely concerned about public health.

No refunds for you.

Jerry Falwell Jr made the decision to re-open Liberty University doors to students amid a worsening pandemic. Unfortunately, but not unpredictably, some of the students are falling ill. Much of the rhetoric from Falwell about his decision to reopen the University involve playing the victim where those concerned about the wisdom of continuing this year’s classes at the campus are simply anti-conservative and not genuinely concerned about public health.

No refunds for you.
Damn NYT paywall.
I started a post on this the other day. Many thought it was a great idea and defended that asshole Falwell Jr. I hope they all eat their words.

No refunds for you.

It was late last week that he reopened it, so those students showing symptoms were already infected.

You could be infected right now and not even exhibiting any symptoms.

No refunds for you.

It was late last week that he reopened it, so those students showing symptoms were already infected.

Don't confuse them with facts like that. It just makes them run around in circles screaming and shouting. Some might even cry.

No refunds for you.

Don't confuse them with facts like that. It just makes them run around in circles screaming and shouting. Some might even cry.

Guess I shouldn't have said that because now the OP will be in the bathroom washing his hands for the next hour.

I probably also shouldn't say that people are ending up on life-support within 4-5 days of showing symptoms, so I won't say that.

No refunds for you.

You could be right, but what about all those people that weren't infected, but are now because of those infected ones. Do you not understand how that works, dumb ass?

No refunds for you.

You could be right, but what about all those people that weren't infected, but are now because of those infected ones. Do you not understand how that works, dumb ass?

They would have eventually gotten infected anyway, just as you will too. Everyone will before it's all over.

Now go lie in the closet in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.

No refunds for you.

but but but but... BUTTHEAD!

Kinda interesting how these preachers keep thinking that their faith will somehow protect them.

There is a preacher in FL who held services today with hundreds of people attending, and he says he's not gonna stop for the virus.

And, in LA (a hot spot for the virus), a preacher AGAIN defied the governor's order to not have large groups, and he held services that had hundreds in attendance.

To tell you the truth, I don't understand people like that.

No refunds for you.

They would have eventually gotten infected anyway, just as you will too. Everyone will before it's all over.

Now go lie in the closet in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.

Why Does The Corona-Virus Have Trumpers So Triggered?

"So I responded to his thread because I had a little down time. No big deal. But I'm out the door now: Places to go and things to do today. No time to sit here all day and respond to other people's threads because unlike some folks, I have a life."

The door is open. Go get a life.

Kinda interesting how these preachers keep thinking that their faith will somehow protect them.

There is a preacher in FL who held services today with hundreds of people attending, and he says he's not gonna stop for the virus.

And, in LA (a hot spot for the virus), a preacher AGAIN defied the governor's order to not have large groups, and he held services that had hundreds in attendance.

It's all about that collection plate. That's the truth.

No refunds for you.

"So I responded to his thread because I had a little down time. No big deal. But I'm out the door now: Places to go and things to do today. No time to sit here all day and respond to other people's threads because unlike some folks, I have a life."

I have a wonderful life: Three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a creek flowing through it. Deer, turkeys, rabbits, and squirrels everywhere. 15 miles from a small town of 5,000 population, 65 miles each way to a large city.

Lots of very cool things in the garage, projects, things to work on or build. And nowhere I need to go because I have everything I need for the next four weeks.

No refunds for you.

I have a wonderful life: Three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a creek flowing through it. Deer, turkeys, rabbits, and squirrels everywhere. 15 miles from a small town of 5,000 population, 65 miles each way to a large city.

Lots of very cool things in the garage, projects, things to work on or build. And nowhere I need to go because I have everything I need for the next four weeks.
BFD

No refunds for you.

and just think how many more people they came into contact with in the last week of school. That is the whole fucking point your brain dead sheep, to keep those already infected from spreading it in great numbers.

And the ironic part is they do not understand their own bible

Forum List

Back