Liberals worst nightmare...

partisan.png

What's up folks...Just wanted to quickly say hello and that I look forward to posting with all of you as we look towards 2012...should be a hell of a lot of fun and I'll do my best to behave myself...:razz:
Welcome to USMB, RWWallpaper. Hope your time here is fun.

Ringel05 just wants to start your time here off with a chuckle, humor makes you live longer. :)

Yeah, it will be much easier for me to tell when someone's joking around or not once I get to know everyone...

...and thanks for the warm welcome Becki, it's very much appreciated.

Don't remember labeling myself as either my friend...but nice attempt at the "gotcha" moment...:clap2:

well... welcome. but i'm afraid you titled your intro thread "Liberals worst nightmare... " which implies either... that you are a really hack lib who is going to embarrass thinking libs... or you're a rightwing hack who is going to embarrass thinking conservatives. ;)

just sayin'

What's up folks...Just wanted to quickly say hello and that I look forward to posting with all of you as we look towards 2012...should be a hell of a lot of fun and I'll do my best to behave myself...:razz:

Give em hell.

They certainly deserve it.

Welcome aboard......................

Don't remember labeling myself as either my friend...but nice attempt at the "gotcha" moment...:clap2:

well... welcome. but i'm afraid you titled your intro thread "Liberals worst nightmare... " which implies either... that you are a really hack lib who is going to embarrass thinking libs... or you're a rightwing hack who is going to embarrass thinking conservatives. ;)

just sayin'

Why do they even bother, we'll decide whether they are anyone's nightmare soon enough..

I consider so many libs here as just awesome posters. Now there are a few who won't engage and just do the neener neener crap.

But I think the libs on this board are pretty cool and will actually debate you. How do I describe this feeling appropriately?

I know.

Those libs might be assholes, but get a freaking grip, they are my liberals:lol:

And I love them.

just sayin'

With all due respect, since when did you have to be a hard core conservative to not buy into the liberal bullshit? This is a a perfect exercise into why assuming anything is a risky proposition...especially from behind a keyboard.

One thing I want to make clear moving forward here is no matter how heated things may get in regard to politics, I NEVER intend to hurt anyone personally and don't take any of it personal...at the end of the day, we are all Americans and we should never lose sight of that...I most certainly won't.

Last edited:

just sayin'

With all due respect, since when did you have to be a hard core conservative to not buy into the liberal bullshit? This is a a perfect exercise into why assuming anything is a risky proposition...especially from behind a keyboard.

y'okie dokie, sparky.

no rightwingnut hackishness there, nope, nope, nope.

:rofl:

Last edited:

just sayin'

y'okie dokie, sparky.

no rightwingnut hackishness there, nope, nope, nope.

:rofl:

Sounds like you need a hug...

Forum List

Back