Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

Their standard is this and this only. They vote for who ever gives them a check. That is it. There is nothing more to it than that. They do not care about the country except to hurt it. They do not care about the poor except to hurt them. They do not care about people outside of the country. They do not care about their families, friends, themselves, or anyone's future. They are mentally ill. They are abusive and a danger to everyone around them including themselves. There are no redeeming qualities to them. That is all.

They do not care about the country except to hurt it. They do not care about the poor except to hurt them. They do not care about people outside of the country. They do not care about their families, friends, themselves, or anyone's future. They are abusive and a danger to everyone around them including themselves.

This is true

They vote for who ever gives them a check. They are mentally ill. There are no redeeming qualities to them.

This is not true

Last edited:
All statists love themselves more than humanity.

Tools only recognize the fault in the other side, as the system designed them to do.

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

I'm a liberal. I'm not a Democrat.

I drafted a post that was going to point out that not every self declared liberal is affiliated with the policies of Democrats.

The etymological root of the word liberal comes from the latin word liber, which means a free man. In classical times, a liberal was defined as a reformist, whereas a conservative was defined as a traditionalist.

In enlightenment Europe, a liberal usually referred to someone that opposed the church and crown, and a conservative usually referred to a supporter of the church and crown. This also relates to the usage of the political terms left and right; Since liberals opposed the church, they were affiliated with the devils hand (the left hand).

Anyways, that is my etymology lesson of the day.

Last edited:
What are my 'actual standards'? Buy one get one for 50% off.

Of course if it's late term then I think it's a straight up 2fer.

Good luck, kaz! This should be good.

I notice liberals are running away and hiding. Despite their endless standards for Republicans, they can't name a standard they apply to themselves. That is the accurate answer, no answer

What are my 'actual standards'? Buy one get one for 50% off.

Of course if it's late term then I think it's a straight up 2fer.

You can't provide one answer, where are you going to find a second one?

Now run along and apply another standard to Republicans you don't hold yourself or other Democrats to

Why would anyone answer your question? You are already locked in an echo chamber, as this post makes abundantly clear.

OK, so you answer the question then. What standards do Democrats hold themselves and Democrat politicians to? So far you're just blowing smoke out of your ass ... again ...

I agree you deviate from Democrats occasionally

I agree you deviate from Democrats occasionally

I deviate frequently. I do not support regime change. I do not support the world bank or the IMF. I do not support corporate wars. I do not support charter schools or FBOs funded with public money.

I thought you said you were an independent? Obviously, you're just another dishonest Repug.

Liberals don't want to elect a dangerous, unqualified racist fanatic like Trump as President because democracy will end in this country and there will be no more Presidential elections. There's the answer to your question, Repug goober.

Forum List

Back