Liberals using vehicles to assist rioters when harassing random drivers.

Time to start shooting.

Bring multiple mags and plenty of ammo.

Never drive alone.

Drive a big, powerful vehicle.

Install high volume chlorine gas dispensers under your vehicle to surround your car with a thick toxic fog.

Install air horns emitting a 180 decibel air blast of noise too loud to stand.

Never stop for a "protestor" blocking traffic who's there without even a permit in the first place.

Bring plenty of heavy caliber high capacity rifle and guns with you and blow the crap out of anyone who dares to try to cut you off or hem you in.

Find a good lawyer and sue the living shit out of the city and mayor for not enforcing laws and preserving public safety.

This may become the new must have accessory for your car.
View attachment 393539

Charbroiled Commie .....

What could be more deserving for these American Terrorist.

Liberals are upset that people have been running them over instead of allowing themselves to be trapped and beaten to death. Now they are using vehicles to box people in.

Carry a gun, shoot attackers.

California is so f'd they'd be prosecuting you for defending yourself.

And not just California!!!

BTW....here in NYC, I went through the process and obtained a weapons. Sadly, a family member who is a lawyer informed me that even if a criminal broke into my home, I would be under a legal obligation to retreat.....from my own home!!!!

Sounds like New York wins the most screwed up award and not California after all. It would be up to the people to change that or change legislators to ones that would insure you have the right to self defense.

Have you seen who our mayor is?

Yet the people have allowed it.

Perhaps these few years will teach NYers to vote.

One can only hope.

Liberals are upset that people have been running them over instead of allowing themselves to be trapped and beaten to death. Now they are using vehicles to box people in.

Carry a gun, shoot attackers.

California is so f'd they'd be prosecuting you for defending yourself.

And not just California!!!

BTW....here in NYC, I went through the process and obtained a weapons. Sadly, a family member who is a lawyer informed me that even if a criminal broke into my home, I would be under a legal obligation to retreat.....from my own home!!!!

Sounds like New York wins the most screwed up award and not California after all. It would be up to the people to change that or change legislators to ones that would insure you have the right to self defense.

Have you seen who our mayor is?

Yet the people have allowed it.

Perhaps these few years will teach NYers to vote.

One can only hope.

The party peeps need to find people worth voting for too and then stand by them. Politics is so dirty I can imagine that is a difficult task also.

1601216344218.png

Time to start shooting.

Never drive alone.

Install high volume chlorine gas dispensers under your vehicle to surround your car with a thick toxic fog.

Never stop for a "protestor" blocking traffic who's there without even a permit in the first place.

Bring plenty of heavy caliber high capacity rifle and guns with you and blow the crap out of anyone who dares to try to cut you off or hem you in.

Find a good lawyer and sue the living shit out of the city and mayor for not enforcing laws and preserving public safety.

View attachment 393539

THANK YOU.png
Excellent.

Time to start shooting.

Never drive alone.

View attachment 393539

Charbroiled Commie .....

What could be more deserving for these American Terrorist.

---- Precede the fire blast by 1/2 second with a high pressure spray going out first of a highly volatile flammable liquid so the flames carry farther and stay burning after the torches are turned off.

Forum List

Back