'Liberals this is very simple — you lost because Hillary Clinton is objectively terrible'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Ding dong the witch is dead.

I woke up humming that little ditty for some reason. Leftists, on the other hand, appear to have gotten no sleep at all. They’ve been wide awake since last night rending their garments and screaming that
Literally Hitler was just elected. He’s not a legitimate president, they say. Racism and sexism and Islamophobia have won! The planet is doomed! This is a national day of mourning! Woe is me! It’s the new 9-11! The streets are flooding with the tears of pop stars! Quick, Stockpile birth control before he comes and steals it! The walls are closing in! It’s getting so dark! Dear God, what is happening? Why me, why me? The end is nigh! I’m so cold, so alone, so scared! Everyone panic!

I’m a Christian man so I should not find the pain and suffering of my fellow citizens so delightful, but I admit that I cannot help myself."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(**tech error - link is now gone. Pull the thread if you want)

This guy is an ass! THAT being said...he isn't that far off the mark. The FACT is BOTH candidates are 'less than stellar'. Had the Dems run any other candidate (other than Bernie) they probably would have won. Had the GOP run most any other candidate against Hillary the GOP would have probably won a lot bigger. It just turns out Hillary was (was perceived as) what 80% of the exit-polling American voters said they did not want - a corrupt, career politician. It turns out Hillary was even 'worse of a candidate' than Trump.

The GOP didn't run the best candidate...the DNC ran - even rigged their Primary to get - an even worse candidate.

*Note to DNC: I recommend your criteria for your next candidate NOT be 'It's My Turn'! :p

Last edited:
I don't think they could have found a more repulsive person other than moochelle.

MichelleObamaangry.jpg

As I've said many times on this forum.... the only way I'd vote for Hillary, is if the Republicans resurrected Stalin and Hitler, and ran them on a ticket together. .... and then I'd think about it....

As I've said many times on this forum.... the only way I'd vote for Hillary, is if the Republicans resurrected Stalin and Hitler, and ran them on a ticket together. .... and then I'd think about it....

I'd have to skip that election.

"Ding dong the witch is dead.

I woke up humming that little ditty for some reason. Leftists, on the other hand, appear to have gotten no sleep at all. They’ve been wide awake since last night rending their garments and screaming that
Literally Hitler was just elected. He’s not a legitimate president, they say. Racism and sexism and Islamophobia have won! The planet is doomed! This is a national day of mourning! Woe is me! It’s the new 9-11! The streets are flooding with the tears of pop stars! Quick, Stockpile birth control before he comes and steals it! The walls are closing in! It’s getting so dark! Dear God, what is happening? Why me, why me? The end is nigh! I’m so cold, so alone, so scared! Everyone panic!

I’m a Christian man so I should not find the pain and suffering of my fellow citizens so delightful, but I admit that I cannot help myself."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This guy is an ass! THAT being said...he isn't that far off the mark. The FACT is BOTH candidates are 'less than stellar'. Had the Dems run any other candidate (other than Bernie) they probably would have won. Had the GOP run most any other candidate against Hillary the GOP would have probably won a lot bigger. It just turns out Hillary was (was perceived as) what 80% of the exit-polling American voters said they did not want - a corrupt, career politician. It turns out Hillary was even 'worse of a candidate' than Trump.

The GOP didn't run the best candidate...the DNC ran - even rigged their Primary to get - an even worse candidate.

*Note to DNC: I recommend your criteria for your next candidate NOT be 'It's My Turn'! :p
Also should not be, "I have a different skin color", or "I have lady parts", or "I want to have sex with people that have the same plumbing as I do".

Forum List

Back