Liberals stuffing their filthy little traitor pockets is what is obviously more important to them in

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing to prove the remote possibility that something with intelligence can be the creator of everything because the fact always remains that for anything to come into existence, let alone develop an intelligence it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything that exists always did exist, and not anything goes poof from existence into nothingness which proves that everything will always will exist because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter / proof of evolution of which evolution only occurs where life happens. We are an endless duration of constant change, of which rate of change varies takes allot longer 4 an asteroid than you.

I just heard that BLM teamed up with Wal-mart. This is what is offencive and why they claim that All Livers Matters is offencive to try and hide that it is liberals that are seriously offencive, that is what liberals always do. What's next with these sick liberal mentalities, are they going to be telling you that not molesting children is offencive, that looking out for children's well being instead of taking advantage of them just isn't acceptable just before muslims try and thrust islam full on everyone? They already have that set into motion considering islam deems sleeping with 9 year olds as acceptable. They have already set into motion muslims and their offencive islamic garbage and like liberals already telling you that you are the one who is being offencive for being against violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable is islam and every muslim on the planet follows islam and these violent hate crimes against non muslims are currently happening in modern day within several countries where muslim population begin to rise which proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe because rational concern over a very real threat is not a phobia even though liberals obviously lie to you while they betray you with their rhetoric so they can stuff their pockets at your expense while they betray you to lobbyist dictation which includes every obvious lie and deception in the book because stuffing their filthy little traitor pockets is what is obviously more important to them instead of representing the majority of citizens thus actually exemplifying democracy.

C0Dfpz_UoAE5zxo.jpg:large

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Ok, Prove that I, as a liberal have done this....I know you won't since you are a hit and run poster boy...

On the Wal Mart site you have:
Black Lives matter T-shirts
Blue Lives Matter T-shirts
Journalist Lives Matter T-shirts
Homeless Lives matter

There are more, yet you are only concerned with one slogan.....Too bad you don't like free enterprise....

• Banned
Ok, Prove that I, as a liberal have done this....I know you won't since you are a hit and run poster boy...

Like I said people every lie and deception. Deliberate ignorance towards the facts and because they are too ashamed to accept responsibility of what the liberals have done, they desperately instead try and make pathetic delusions and deliberate ignorance they so transparently exemplify the issue.

This is the type of mentally deranged and deliberate ignorance that would even suggest the the right did all of these things by attempting to deny what the liberals have quite obviously done!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Like I said people every lie and deception. Deliberate ignorance towards the facts and because they are too ashamed to accept responsibility of what the liberals have done, they desperately instead try and make pathetic delusions and deliberate ignorance they so transparently exemplify the issue.

This is the type of mentally deranged and deliberate ignorance that would even suggest the the right did all of these things by attempting to deny what the liberals have quite obviously done!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Try it in English this time...

• Banned
I just revised the opening post, Didn't notice previously that I left out one crucial factor of which the composition beginning this very thread is all that much better now. Read it and weep Fart Simpson.

OH, right apparently you have developed a brain that is way too small to comprehend simple English. And if my spelling of the word offence offends you, that makes me happy to know.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Try it in English this time...

Way over your little head.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada