Liberal's Stole My Candy (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
These are my liberal lesbian neighbors, the have rainbow flags and Clinton signs all over there house.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

:( I haven't had a trick or treat'er come down our street in like five years. We keep buying candy, but end up having to eat is all ourselves. Want me to mail you our bags? heh

• Banned
:( I haven't had a trick or treat'er come down our street in like five years. We keep buying candy, but end up having to eat is all ourselves. Want me to mail you our bags? heh
I'll give you the Lesbian's address

hmmm neither really looked like my type. I'm afraid I have standards which draw a line at stealing candy intended for kids. I think I'll pass :p

These are my liberal lesbian neighbors, the have rainbow flags and Clinton signs all over there house.

Like crackheads, on their knees, rooting through the carpet fibers, searching furiously for the rock they dropped.

The funniest part, is the fat ass taking most of the candy as swiftly as possible, before waddling away.

I'd be a good neighbor by dropping a copy of the video at their front door.

And you are correct. They will pay with their health.

hahahaha I like the idea of sending over a copy of the vid, but I'm not sure it's a good idea unless your ready to fight dirty. It seems like the majority of D's are in some cycle of blaming everyone under the sun when they get caught with their hand in the candy bowl...

Like crackheads, on their knees, rooting through the carpet fibers, searching furiously for the rock they dropped.

The funniest part, is the fat ass taking most of the candy as swiftly as possible, before waddling away.

upload_2016-11-1_20-28-36.png

Hey now, there's straight guys who like large women out there don't be such a hater.

I have to admit I find those anemic looking models unappealing. I like curves, though maybe not as much as your neighbors... that's more like rolls. Some folks are into rolls though so hey whatever floats ones boat.

View attachment 96332

please dont kill our fantasy :biggrin:

The fantasy is alive! The vast majority of my LGBT's are positively edible. I wish I could share their pics heh My favorite pic from today was a Jekyll and Hyde steam punk themed costume some of my gay buddies did, inspired by one of them and myself singing Dangerous Games together (Dude can sing hella bass and I have mega highs so it was a rather impressive cover if I don't say so myself heh)

Maybe I'm mean but my only thought here is "how fucking pathetic must your life be" [to do something like that]

Speaking about lesbians, it's been rumored that lesbians have been flocking to Cabelas and Gander Mountain outdoor and sporting goods stores. Because they don't like Dicks.

Forum List

Back