Liberals Spouting False Information About Terrorism

Try speaking on what you know and I'll do the same. Deal?
I already spoke of what I know in the OP. Try reading it.

And it really doesn't matter where the Muslim terrorists are coming from. There should be a total Muslim immigration ban in the US. Only an idiot would allow people into their country whose expressed ideology is to kill all who don't belong to their group (as is the case with the Koran), and who have been doing it for 1400 years.

And why would we allow people in (Muslims), whom our Constitutions identifies as illegal here (Article 6 Section 2, Part 1) ? Stupid and dangerous idea.
Your attitude is utterly un-American. Change your avatar in the name of God.

Try speaking on what you know and I'll do the same. Deal?
I already spoke of what I know in the OP. Try reading it.

And it really doesn't matter where the Muslim terrorists are coming from. There should be a total Muslim immigration ban in the US. Only an idiot would allow people into their country whose expressed ideology is to kill all who don't belong to their group (as is the case with the Koran), and who have been doing it for 1400 years.

And why would we allow people in (Muslims), whom our Constitutions identifies as illegal here (Article 6 Section 2, Part 1) ? Stupid and dangerous idea.

But the Constitution says otherwise

Your attitude is utterly un-American. Change your avatar in the name of God.
That's the same thing as saying the Constitution is "utterly un-American". That's what you said. And you're free to say it.

Now learn something about US law >>
  1. U.S. CodeTitle 8Chapter 12Subchapter IIPart II › § 1182
Scroll to Part 3 >>
(3)Security and related grounds

(A)In general Any alien who a consular officer or the Attorney General knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, seeks to enter the United States to engage solely, principally, or incidentally in—
(i)
any activity (I) to violate any law of the United States relating to espionage or sabotage or (II) to violate or evade any law prohibiting the export from the United States of goods, technology, or sensitive information,
(ii)
any other unlawful activity, or
(iii)
any activity a purpose of which is the opposition to, or the control or overthrow of, the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unlawful means,
is inadmissible.
(B)Terrorist activities
(i)In generalAny alien who—
(I)
has engaged in a terrorist activity;
(II)
a consular officer, the Attorney General, or the Secretary of Homeland Security knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in clause (iv));
(III)
has, under circumstances indicating an intention to cause death or serious bodily harm, incited terrorist activity;
(IV)is a representative (as defined in clause (v)) of—
(aa)
a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or
(bb)
a political, social, or other group that endorses or espouses terrorist activity;
(V)
is a member of a terrorist organization described in subclause (I) or (II) of clause (vi);
(VI)
is a member of a terrorist organization described in clause (vi)(III), unless the alien can demonstrate by clear and convincing evidence that the alien did not know, and should not reasonably have known, that the organization was a terrorist organization;
(VII)
endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization;

But the Constitution says otherwise
FALSE! The Constitution does NOT say otherwise. It identifies all supremacisms (Islam is the largest one in the world) as illegal.

Again >> Article 6 Section 2, Part 1 Try reading it.

And while you're at it, you can try reading this too. >>

1. U.S. CodeTitle 8Chapter 12Subchapter IIPart II › § 1182
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(3)Security and related grounds

(A)In general Any alien who a consular officer or the Attorney General knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, seeks to enter the United States to engage solely, principally, or incidentally in—
(i)
any activity (I) to violate any law of the United States relating to espionage or sabotage or (II) to violate or evade any law prohibiting the export from the United States of goods, technology, or sensitive information,
(ii)
any other unlawful activity, or
(iii)
any activity a purpose of which is the opposition to, or the control or overthrow of, the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unlawful means,
is inadmissible.
(B)Terrorist activities
(i)In generalAny alien who—
(I)
has engaged in a terrorist activity;
(II)
a consular officer, the Attorney General, or the Secretary of Homeland Security knows, or has reasonable ground to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in clause (iv));
(III)
has, under circumstances indicating an intention to cause death or serious bodily harm, incited terrorist activity;
(IV)is a representative (as defined in clause (v)) of—
(aa)
a terrorist organization (as defined in clause (vi)); or
(bb)
a political, social, or other group that endorses or espouses terrorist activity;
(V)
is a member of a terrorist organization described in subclause (I) or (II) of clause (vi);
(VI)
is a member of a terrorist organization described in clause (vi)(III), unless the alien can demonstrate by clear and convincing evidence that the alien did not know, and should not reasonably have known, that the organization was a terrorist organization;
(VII)
endorses or espouses terrorist activity or persuades others to endorse or espouse terrorist activity or support a terrorist organization;

Forum List

Back