Liberals solution to the Debt Problem.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Was thinking about this the other day, I remember that Democrat jack ass saying the Republicans health care plan was. If you get sick die quickly.

Then I heard this idiot OWS protester talking about people taking wealth to their Graves and how we need a bigger inheritance tax and a great Republican add came to mind.

Liberals Debt Reduction Plan, if you have Millions of Dollars, Die Quickly so we can have our 55%

I believe you are referring to then-Congressman Alan Grayson (D-Fl)

Grayson: GOP wants 'you to die' - Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

Grayson used plenty of inflammatory, offensive and unfair rhetoric, including comparing his opponent to the Taliban. He served exactly one term in Congress. As unfair as it would be to attribute to all Democrats Grayson's rhetoric, it would be even more bizarre to conflate it with a random (and anonymous, apparently) protesters argument.

The estate tax has dropped steadily in the last decade (Estate tax in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and I don't recall any particular Democratic push to raise it. I wish there had been-- I would certainly be in favor of restoring it to recent levels.

Steal money from hard working private sector taxpayers and give it to public sector employees..

Its funny..

Two guys do the same job - one makes 20 dollars an hour as a private sector worker and the other makes 40 dollars an hour in the public sector and its the guy making 20 dollar an hour paying the guy who makes 40 dollars an hour salary.. Both are doing the same work and the guy being paid 40 dollars an hour is bitching about how bad he has it and how unfair it is and the guy making 20 is grateful he has a job.

Hmm reminds me of my thread about corporations taking out life insurance on their employees with the corporation as the beneficiary.

Hmm reminds me of my thread about corporations taking out life insurance on their employees with the corporation as the beneficiary.

All companies of any size do that to key employees. Not all employees, just ones that it will be very expensive to replace.

All companies of any size do that to key employees. Not all employees, just ones that it will be very expensive to replace.

That is because they sign contracts...

I think paying a dead person is not in the corporations best interests..

Billionaire Steve Jobs just died. Are the democrats happy with their take of his fortune?

I heard the bulk of his wealth went to charities. So, uhm, yeah, I'm happy with that.

What kind of charities? Private tax shelter charities or real charities that helps disadvantaged American people?

From what I've heard, it's real charities that help the disadvantaged. You know, Liberal Charities.

I heard the bulk of his wealth went to charities. So, uhm, yeah, I'm happy with that.

What kind of charities? Private tax shelter charities or real charities that helps disadvantaged American people?

From what I've heard, it's real charities that help the disadvantaged. You know, Liberal Charities.

That must by why this was in todays headlines: Poverty rates up in most U.S. states, cities: Census
The ranks of the poor rose in almost all U.S. states and cities in 2010, despite the end of the longest and deepest economic downturn since the Great Depression the year before, U.S. Census data released on Thursday showed.

Forum List

Back