Liberals should heed the advice they gave Conservatives

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
image.jpeg Advice from the progressives for when your candidate loses:

View attachment 98223 Advice from the progressives for when your candidate loses:

Right and you have been so respectful to Obama for 8 years...Get over it...

images

Actually I have always liked Trump, it is Mike Pence the white haired Ken doll that I don't like...
If Trump doesn't go to the dark side and lean far right I am ok with him.
View attachment 98223 Advice from the progressives for when your candidate loses:
Yet the right never got over it....and now you want to play the same role.........So you people on the right are no better than those on the left..

The two of you need to provide the countless of threads and responses where the right were like the left on this board!?!

I have never seen any opposition to President Obama and never once has anyone ever questioned if President Obama was a legit President...

Now can I get you some of that great kool-aid I have been sipping on!?!

th

If you believe what Trump said, the election was rigged so why not protest against it?

images

Actually I have always liked Trump, it is Mike Pence the white haired Ken doll that I don't like...
Yet the right never got over it....and now you want to play the same role.........So you people on the right are no better than those on the left..

The two of you need to provide the countless of threads and responses where the right were like the left on this board!?!

I have never seen any opposition to President Obama and never once has anyone ever questioned if President Obama was a legit President...

th
I have never seen any opposition to President Obama and never once has anyone ever questioned if President Obama was a legit President

giphy.gif

2c284a7c89ae404803183db91920d963ae428f34fa6cd6c582819181524cf76d.jpg

Most people are not protesting the actual election.

Many are protesting again what will come if Trump gets what he said he wanted. Minorities will be targeted for stop & frisk, Hispanics fear their families torn apart & harassment from law enforcement, Muslims fear being rounded up or forced to get special IDs. And all of thse fear the Trump supportors that were encouraged to rail against these people.

You elected a hate mongering bigot.

It's not about who's better who's not. Clearly, we are the same. The Left is angry right now and they need someone to be angry at and to justify it. You need to justify it by painting Trump as a racist, anti-woman, anti- gay bigot yet you lose sight of the following facts:

- your side called Blacks Predators and Latinos a taco bowl.

- your side flip flops on gay marriage

- your side only conditionally supports women, not universally.

Stop being full of shit.

It's not about who's better who's not. Clearly, we are the same. The Left is angry right now and they need someone to be angry at and to justify it. You need to justify it by painting Trump as a racist, anti-woman, anti- gay bigot yet you lose sight of the following facts:

Stop being full of shit.
I never said one word about Trump..I was discussing the sheep of the flock(s)...I voted for Trump, so what-evah..Doesn't mean I can't see how childish people on the right and left are....so try not to suck to many sour apples today....It only makes you pucker and look funny...

images

th
I have never seen any opposition to President Obama and never once has anyone ever questioned if President Obama was a legit President

giphy.gif

2c284a7c89ae404803183db91920d963ae428f34fa6cd6c582819181524cf76d.jpg

th

Not once do I remember any racist thoughts from the right when it come to President Obama... When President Obama was elected twice the right was very cordial and open minded like a Hitler and Stalin supporter would have been to Jews and Gypsies...

Oh well...

th

Stop being full of shit.
I never said one word about Trump..I was discussing the sheep of the flock(s)...I voted for Trump, so what-evah..Doesn't mean I can't see how childish people on the right and left are....so try not to suck to many sour apples today....It only makes you pucker and look funny...

I prefer sucking on sour balls instead!

th

Get your mind out of the gutter!

Note:

Moon is correct that there are idiots on both sides and Moon is not one of them!

Stop being full of shit.

th

Note:

Moon is correct that there are idiots on both sides and Moon is not one of them!

Can I get a second opinion?

Stop being full of shit.

th

Note:

Ummm, no!

:funnyface:

Also Will is as sane as me...

( Wait did I just insult you? )

Stop being full of shit.

th

Note:

Moon is an idiot

Stop being full of shit.

th

Note:

Moon is an idiot

The majority of the posters on this board and many others are idiots ( including myself ) but moon is tolerable like some on the right and left and middle are!

I would rather read Moon opinion over Rdean or Matthew...

Forum List

Back