Liberals Scared to Death by Their Own Caricature of Trumpettes

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Well libtarts were trying to make a worldwide utopia, that will not happen with Trump as POTUS. By the way libtartical morons there is no utopia and never will be...

by Knave Dave
Nov 13, 2016
Federal-Reserve-Zombie.jpg

Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked.”

How delusions become reality

This past week, as I put together my coverage of Hell Week, I read how some liberals are creating petitions for the west coast to secede from the union. I read about the Canada immigrations web site being overwhelmed after the US election by visitors looking for an escape route from the US. I read about high-school kids who once sat peaceably next to each other in class rising up in class to beat up their classmates who voted for Trump. Prior to the election, I heard my own liberal friends say how they’d have to leave the country if Trump won.

Why? The country isn’t any different the day after Trump won than it was the day before … except that perception has changed dramatically everywhere because of one man who deliberately spoke as far outside of political correctness as he could … and won the highest office in the land by doing so.

Liberals are afraid of their own shadows right now. That’s because they’ve created anti-matter, Mr. Hyde caricatures of the Trumpettes — the average little guys who support Trump. These shadows that liberals have cast by their own self-deceit now surround them, and they believe the grotesquely exaggerated images they have created.

This false belief like any phobia is taking on its own life by creating mass hysteria in the streets of America. By that step, belief becomes reality. While the initial description that liberals painted of Trumpettes is false — they’re all misogynistic, homophobic racists — the hysteria is real, and that causes people to react with violence against whatever they fear. Those violent reactions become very real horrors that are not just painted in the imagination, and they divide the nation deeper, creating fears that are now based on real horrible events that came about due to the original false beliefs. It’s like a panic attack that feeds on itself.

Political correctness kept liberals from seeing how the election would turn out

Liberals Scared to Death by Their Own Caricature of Trumpettes | Zero Hedge

Well libtarts were trying to make a worldwide utopia, that will not happen with Trump as POTUS. By the way libtartical morons there is no utopia and never will be...

by Knave Dave
Nov 13, 2016

This past week, as I put together my coverage of Hell Week, I read how some liberals are creating petitions for the west coast to secede from the union. I read about the Canada immigrations web site being overwhelmed after the US election by visitors looking for an escape route from the US. I read about high-school kids who once sat peaceably next to each other in class rising up in class to beat up their classmates who voted for Trump. Prior to the election, I heard my own liberal friends say how they’d have to leave the country if Trump won.

Why? The country isn’t any different the day after Trump won than it was the day before … except that perception has changed dramatically everywhere because of one man who deliberately spoke as far outside of political correctness as he could … and won the highest office in the land by doing so.

Liberals are afraid of their own shadows right now. That’s because they’ve created anti-matter, Mr. Hyde caricatures of the Trumpettes — the average little guys who support Trump. These shadows that liberals have cast by their own self-deceit now surround them, and they believe the grotesquely exaggerated images they have created.

This false belief like any phobia is taking on its own life by creating mass hysteria in the streets of America. By that step, belief becomes reality. While the initial description that liberals painted of Trumpettes is false — they’re all misogynistic, homophobic racists — the hysteria is real, and that causes people to react with violence against whatever they fear. Those violent reactions become very real horrors that are not just painted in the imagination, and they divide the nation deeper, creating fears that are now based on real horrible events that came about due to the original false beliefs. It’s like a panic attack that feeds on itself.

Between you and your partner, who looks a bit deranged, you should be able to come up with some words of your own instead of stealing from some other idiot. Zero Hedge? Really?

by Knave Dave
Nov 13, 2016

Between you and your partner, who looks a bit deranged, you should be able to come up with some words of your own instead of stealing from some other idiot. Zero Hedge? Really?

They sure does luvs em sum fake news, don't they?

by Knave Dave
Nov 13, 2016

They sure does luvs em sum fake news, don't they?
Look another swowflake/crybaby, I dedicate this song to you and your snowflake partner August West...

2 4 1...:bye1:

Forum List

Back