Liberals Release Home Addresses Of MAGA Supporters — Make Them Targets

"Liberals" huh. So you're telling us the entire body of "Liberals" ....... all met at their daily briefing at the Starbucks in Topeka ..... and put this out there huh?

HOLY JUMPING SHIT do you EVER even read the diarrhea you post?

Did you even notice that your link to "national insiders" contains no link to a fucking thing? No source, no quote, no reference AT ALL to anything or anyone?

Is it something in the water that makes you stupid?

Now c'mon Pogo

I find the link suspect also, especially since it has no 'about' page and no copywrite year.f

But it's up to those who want to find if there is truth to pretty much anything posted on the internet these days.

I use (scrubbed) google.

And I don't waste my time swearing at or calling other members names.

---- and that is the responsibility of the OP.

Prove it isn't.

The Dimbo’s believe their views and warped perspective control corporate and independent institutions, really? Who gave them that power? Obama ushered in the era of racism as a political tool, excuse, used to deflect away from the failed policies they imposed, no culpability. To systematically destroy individuals because they worked in the prior administration is a travesty reminiscent of a fascist oligarchy. What a freaking mess.
What racism? What failed policies.

I don't have a problem going after individuals who systematically tried to destroy the USA. Why should the Trump's and Conway's of the world get a free pass?

The greatest threat to Freedom and the “people’s” Constitution is ignorance.
I agree.

Liberal activists are compiling a database to find and target organizations that hire former Trump aids and supporters in the attempt to make these people bankrupt and unable to provide for their families.

Another group of people who obviously have too much time on their hands and no job to go to.

Liberals_Target_Conservatives_With_Home_Address_Release-758x463.jpg
Why can't Trump Capitol rioters learn from the pros? THIS is how you dress up for a riot, not wearing horns, no shirt and no mask!

If I were a business wanting to hire an ex Trump official, the threat of "harrassment by the leftist goons would just make me want to hire them MORE. I'd hire them just BECAUSE of the threat to keep those goons busy day and night trying to impose their will on the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back