“Liberals Really Need to Look at the Fact that They’re Going to Need to Defend Themselves”

Yeah. Because no vets are Black.

Oh wait. What about this guy? He killed five cops and wounded seven others and was a carpenter in the Army. Imagine how many he could have killed if he had actual training beyond basic.

Left leaning vets are a very small minority and most of those were fucking POG's.

But, yeah, like I said, y'all are going to stupendously fuck the dog with this school of thought. Showing up to a riot, armed, will create more Communist KIA's.

Y'all might want to slow down before a bunch of you get fucked up.

Left leaning vets are a very small minority and most of those were fucking POG's.

But, yeah, like I said, y'all are going to stupendously fuck the dog with this school of thought. Showing up to a riot, armed, will create more Communist KIA's.

Y'all might want to slow down before a bunch of you get fucked up.

By whom?

Let’s take the case of Rittenhouse. There were a couple dozen armed heroes there. And Kyle ran past them and they did nothing despite the fact that Kyle was pursued by a mob. The armed heroes who were there to stop this went and hid.

Kyle shot three people. One of whom was armed. The idiot in Dallas shot 12 killing five. And all but two were not only armed but trained cops.

The idiot in Dallas was so dangerous the cops packed explosives on the ROV and drove it to the guy and blew him up.

The other Heroes who went there to stop the rioters from damaging buildings already pretty much destroyed ran and scattered when Kyle was in danger.

But we were talking about the Military folks right?

Well what is one source? Probably Liberal right?

So where is this vast majority of support? I can’t seem to find it.

By whom?

Let’s take the case of Rittenhouse. There were a couple dozen armed heroes there. And Kyle ran past them and they did nothing despite the fact that Kyle was pursued by a mob. The armed heroes who were there to stop this went and hid.

Kyle shot three people. One of whom was armed. The idiot in Dallas shot 12 killing five. And all but two were not only armed but trained cops.

The idiot in Dallas was so dangerous the cops packed explosives on the ROV and drove it to the guy and blew him up.

The other Heroes who went there to stop the rioters from damaging buildings already pretty much destroyed ran and scattered when Kyle was in danger.

But we were talking about the Military folks right?

Well what is one source? Probably Liberal right?

So where is this vast majority of support? I can’t seem to find it.
You're missing the point...lol. But, go ahead down that road.

Liberals really need to look at the fact that they’re going to need to defend themselves. This verdict isn’t this great acquittal of Rittenhouse being absolutely right, and now we can go shoot protestors. But it will empower a segment of the population to say, “Hey, look, we can go shoot legal protestors now without repercussion.” Liberals need to think about that. Liberals need to be aware that there is this right to self-defense. And one side shouldn’t be the only side that’s armed.

And here we go!

Do you think everyone should be armed at these demonstrations?
now that liberals have made rioting and theft legal it seems only fair that honest citizens can shoot a few

With the exception of places where concealed weapons are not allowed and my doctor’s offices, I am always armed when I am out and about.

if I get caught in the middle of a riot I will therefore be armed. I will avoid any riot if I know of it but sometimes you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If I am threatened by a rioter and I seriously believe he wants to put me in the hospital for a long time or six feet under I will use my legally concealed firearm in an attempt to stop his attack. The last thing in this world I ever want to do is to shoot someone. However I will if I absolutely have to.
There Is Something Wrong With Not Shooting Looters Dead

In Vietnam, I was shot at dozens of times, but never had a clear shot back at the enemy. I felt like a punching bag. In order to achieve a feeling of closure, the first thing I need to do is kill one of the other enemies of civilization.

There Is Something Wrong With Not Shooting Looters Dead

In Vietnam, I was shot at dozens of times, but never had a clear shot back at the enemy. I felt like a punching bag. In order to achieve a feeling of closure, the first thing I need to do is kill one of the other enemies of civilization.
I live in Florida and occasionally a city gets hit by a hurricane. In many damaged neighborhoods you see “Looters will be shot” signs.

1638399390430.png

Forum List

Back