Liberals race to Get In 'Last Minute Violence' Against GOP / Trump Supporters

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We'll be kicking your asses every which way between now and, well, forever.

Please come try to kick mine. I have a Concealed Carry and would love to discuss 'self-defense' and 'the right to bear arms' with you.

Please come try to kick mine. I have a Concealed Carry and would love to discuss 'self-defense' and 'the right to bear arms' with you.
You'd be so scared you'd shoot your little dick off while trying to pull it out of your pocket, punk.

You'd be so scared you'd shoot your little dick off while trying to pull it out of your pocket, punk.
We'll discuss that if and when your testicles drop and you find the courage to come looking for me.

You punkass bitches will be sitting at home in your pajamas posting hissyfits on message boards, nothing more, we all got carry permits bumpkin.

You punkass bitches will be sitting at home in your pajamas posting hissyfits on message boards, nothing more, we all got carry permits bumpkin.
Oh I will make myself readily available for you, big boy. Bring that false bravado and anonymity-fueled message board bravery 'round here with VOR. You can join the 'conversation' about 'self defense' and 'the right to bear arms'. I'm not some 84 year old man holding a sign. 'I'll be your huckleberry!'

The FBI got the message which they needed to hear directly from the people. I think it will take a lot more than a power washer to clean up the FBI.

Telling isn't it, that when progressives make a protest they pick up a can of spray paint and march in the street. When conservatives are angry they pick up a gun and start threatening to shoot people immediately.

Derps, read up on civil disobedience.

Last edited:
Hao Lee was enjoying some time with his 2yo son, fishing along the Sacramento River...when he suddenly heard someone yelling down near his truck, parked some 50 yards away along the highway near the water.

He could hear the person yelling, 'F* Trump'...He then heard glass breaking....called 911...then saw the smoke. He didn't approach his truck, with his 2you son, until the commotion near his truck subsided. By that time, as he approached the truck, the vehicle went up in flames. Also up in flames were the 2 'Trump' sticker on his truck.

trump-truck-fire-3-1024x614.jpg

trump-truck-fire-5-1024x609.jpg

Many of Hillary supporters, like she is, are f*ing PO$ criminals Liberal Political Terrorists!

HILLARY, not Trump, should buy this guy a new truck to make up for what her 'Brown Shirts' have done. (I wonder if Obama was in the meeting with Hillary's Political Terrorist Violence Organizer about THIS one or if this was just a random 'target of opportunity'?!) Not that it matters to you Hillary supporters, but the man and his 2yo son are fine and made it home ok.

Trump supporter says his truck torched over Trump stickers

Last edited:
Hao Lee was enjoying some time with his 2yo son, fishing along the Sacramento River...when he suddenly heard someone yelling down near his truck, parked some 50 yards away along the highway near the water.

He could hear the person yelling, 'F* Trump'...He then heard glass breaking....called 911...then saw the smoke. He didn't approach his truck, with his 2you son, until the commotion near his truck subsided. By that time, as he approached the truck, the vehicle went up in flames. Also up in flames were the 2 'Trump' sticker on the back on his truck.

trump-truck-fire-3-1024x614.jpg

trump-truck-fire-5-1024x609.jpg

He must be incensed about the burned out black churches in the south lately in the news.

He must be incensed about the burned out black churches in the south lately in the news.
What a pathetic yet expected response from a Hillary supporter.

You can't just condemn the political terrorism perpetrated, you had to try to spin it politically.

Here you have an average father with his 2yo son who had his truck torched ...and you expect him to immediately think, 'Gee this must be how members of burned out churches feel'?!

:wtf:

How about he couldn't believe that some f*ing liberal terrorist would destroy his truck because he was exercising his freedom of speech, or he was glad he and his 2yo son were ok. Classy, IN.

Cool, internet tough guy!!!!!

th

What a pathetic yet expected response from a Hillary supporter.

You can't just condemn the political terrorism perpetrated, you had to try to spin it politically.

Here you have an average father with his 2yo son who had his truck torched ...and you expect him to immediately think, 'Gee this must be how members of burned out churches feel'?!

:wtf:

How about he couldn't believe that some f*ing liberal terrorist would destroy his truck because he was exercising his freedom of speech, or he was glad he and his 2yo son were ok. Classy, IN.

Come now, your intent wasn't to be sad for a 'father', your intent was a political one. Otherwise why post your post in 'Politics'. Your intent is to use one incident in a country of 300 million to paint an entire group of people a certain way. I simply participated in your misdirection with you.

Don't like the view in the mirror? Stop looking.

Forum List

Back