"Liberals" post election actions only validate the Trump choice

Yeah if they keep it up, Trump will win even easier next time. They aren't helping their cause. They're only helping Trump.

It saddens Pupps to say this but Pupps is glad they are acting as they are. They are validating those that voted for Trump and making many Real Americans question why they did not. They fail to realize that their actions solidify his presidency and will prove beneficial in advancing his legislation and appointments.

Thank you left wing anarchists. You truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

what's with those pathetic guys at the table? They keep texting pretending nothing is happening. I would have whalloped those sheboons.

It looked like a black girl finally came to her aid. I hope the attacker gets arrested.

I blame the Groper Elect. It's all his fault for his inflammatory vitriolic posting on social media during his historic campaign of hate. He certainly has made America Hate Again.

It looked like a black girl finally came to her aid. I hope the attacker gets arrested.

I blame the Groper Elect. It's all his fault for his inflammatory vitriolic posting on social media during his historic campaign of hate. He certainly has made America Hate Again.
You blame Trump for the actions of people who oppose him? How does that figure?

Of course all the hate is his fault. Did you miss the part where the moroonie who attacked that poor girl should get arrested for her actions. Nobody should have that much hate in their hearts. Thanks Groper in Chief.

Nope you guys are the hate mongers. Attacking trump supporters and rioting. Stop being a dishonest prick

Oh palease... this is who the Dem base is these days.... sad, petulant children unable to control themselves. Trump has nothing to do with it. Give these little pukes a participation trophy, maybe that'll shut 'em up.

Of course all the hate is his fault. Did you miss the part where the moroonie who attacked that poor girl should get arrested for her actions. Nobody should have that much hate in their hearts. Thanks Groper in Chief.

Repeat after me:

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Nope you guys are the hate mongers. Attacking trump supporters and rioting. Stop being a dishonest prick

After the election in 2012 a hate filled Donald Trump tweeted.

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

These are the rewards for his historic campaign of hate. He really has made America Hate again.
Well he had some help from White Pride Worldwide groups. Good job.

Repeat after me:

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Groper in Chief Elect. In not sure he's a legitimate President even.

After the election in 2012 a hate filled Donald Trump tweeted.

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

These are the rewards for his historic campaign of hate. He really has made America Hate again.
Well he had some help from White Pride Worldwide groups. Good job.

Yeah hes such a white supremacist hes denounced duke the kkk, he left the reform party because duke joined it. Oh and before this campaign, noone accused him of hate ir racism.

You guys call every republican hateful, yet its your ilk that riot and attack people, not ours.

Did Harry Reid congratulate President elect Trump? No the asshole just authored a 400 plus word rant of vile liberal hatred and venom at Trump. Now you see the left's true colors, he outed himself.

Forum List

Back