Liberals, how many deaths from COVID would you accept to assure a Biden win?

You know, it's when I read posts like this that I start thinking there's just no hope for some people. So hopelessly locked in their right wing bubble listening to their media parrots endlessly spewing their alt-right talking points that all measure of objectivity, rationality, and even humanity and compassion are lost. No one wants to see this much death and economic chaos. It doesn't make anyone happy. It just serves to illustrate that the guy in the White House fucked this up so badly that he deserves to lose his job in another week. He is the reason we are here. The fact you will give no criticism for the way he handled it, tells me that there's no talking to you. You consider this man your savior. What he's saving you from or what he's returning you to is still a mystery to me after four years.

Biden was President back to March, how many deaths would we have had from COVID?

Liberals claim Trump’s numbers are too high, so what would Biden’s have been?

So many morally bankrupt liberals wanted Trump die.

You know, it's when I read posts like this that I start thinking there's just no hope for some people. So hopelessly locked in their right wing bubble listening to their media parrots endlessly spewing their alt-right talking points that all measure of objectivity, rationality, and even humanity and compassion are lost. No one wants to see this much death and economic chaos. It doesn't make anyone happy. It just serves to illustrate that the guy in the White House fucked this up so badly that he deserves to lose his job in another week. He is the reason we are here. The fact you will give no criticism for the way he handled it, tells me that there's no talking to you. You consider this man your savior. What he's saving you from or what he's returning you to is still a mystery to me after four years.
Sorry, calling Bizarro World on you again! What you just babbled is what you wackos do not the conservatives. We think for ourselves, you parrot all your propaganda points just look at all your fellow parrots here!

It's no secret that hard core lefties are fudging death certificates for mostly old folks listing "Covid" when the person was suffering from a hundred ailments. Gov. Cuomo forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. That upped the stats in NY where he wanted them. As the methods for diagnosing Covid become more efficient, even when their are no symptoms, the left uses the stats to pretend that there is a spike in infection. We've seen that high profile democrats engage in "risky behavior" based on democrat policies but for some reason only republicans seem to come up testing positive. Somethin ain't right.

It's no secret that hard core lefties are fudging death certificates for mostly old folks listing "Covid" when the person was suffering from a hundred ailments. Gov. Cuomo forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. That upped the stats in NY where he wanted them. As the methods for diagnosing Covid become more efficient, even when their are no symptoms, the left uses the stats to pretend that there is a spike in infection. We've seen that high profile democrats engage in "risky behavior" based on democrat policies but for some reason only republicans seem to come up testing positive. Somethin ain't right.
All you have to do is watch the severe case rate continue to decline.....less than half a percent of active cases now....and the mortality rate drop each day as new cases are documented. New and more cases are actually good things now it shows how dangerous the virus actually isnt from all the early propaganda by the weenie left.

Forum List

Back