Liberals, go ahead and tell us why Trump’s nominee is evil and unfit

Did she rape in college? Is she racist? Is she a Nazi?

You already know your list, what is it?
If he chooses Barrett she seems like a nice choice. The evil one is McConnell and all those hypocrite republicans that campaigned so hard to not replace a SCOTUS during an election year. They should all be tossed out of office and Garland should be given a seat

I thought the evil ones were the Dims who baselessly ccused Cavanaugh of rape.

Wait, so you wanted a SCOTUS judge appointed in an election year? So why are you bitching now?
If I remember correctly it wasn’t baseless as there as an actual accuser who testified to her experience. That’s not baseless.

yoire asking why I’m bitching? What do you think I’m bitching about? Doesn’t sound like youre paying attention
An “actual” accuser who couldn’t remember where, when or any other details and who named witnesses who don’t remember anything happening. She also claimed to be afraid to fly and then flew to the hearings, and claimed to have had a second door installed in her house because she was afraid of being trapped and raped. It was shown that the door was installed to be used in her counseling business. She was a liar and not even a good or consistent one.

Did she rape in college? Is she racist? Is she a Nazi?

You already know your list, what is it?
If he chooses Barrett she seems like a nice choice. The evil one is McConnell and all those hypocrite republicans that campaigned so hard to not replace a SCOTUS during an election year. They should all be tossed out of office and Garland should be given a seat

I thought the evil ones were the Dims who baselessly ccused Cavanaugh of rape.

Wait, so you wanted a SCOTUS judge appointed in an election year? So why are you bitching now?
If I remember correctly it wasn’t baseless as there as an actual accuser who testified to her experience. That’s not baseless.

yoire asking why I’m bitching? What do you think I’m bitching about? Doesn’t sound like youre paying attention
An “actual” accuser who couldn’t remember where, when or any other details and who named witnesses who don’t remember anything happening. She also claimed to be afraid to fly and then flew to the hearings, and claimed to have had a second door installed in her house because she was afraid of being trapped and raped. It was shown that the door was installed to be used in her counseling business. She was a liar and not even a good or consistent one.
She said her piece and Kav is now part of the SCOTUS

Look for "abortion rights" to be front and center. They will push, push, push dramatically the fear that if this babe is confirmed then "the right to abortion" is toast.

It will be a lie - on many levels - but that will be the main thrust.

The MOST nauseating trait of today's Democrats is its absolute veneration of the practice of killing babies.
Why is it soo bad God does/has done it also..

Forum List

Back