Liberals Face It! That Brilliant Magnificent SOB Trump Outmaneuvered You Again

Unlike Trump supporters the Democrats can chew gum and walk at the same time.
The only people that Trump has distracted from the Russian story are his own apologists.
Too funny that they're assuming their own feeble-mindedness is also a feature of the opposition.

The Trump opposition knows what a squirrel looks like...they don't need to look.

Sorry but you are ignoring the links to LIBERAL MEDIA outlets in my own op in which they are backtracking from the Russia story and Trump being wiretapped as fast as they can.

When the liberal media LIES about their own reporting on a story, you KNOW they are trying to bury a can of worms.

Read the op next time and you won't put your foot so far in your mouth.
I read them and they said no such thing.
It's sad when you don't read or can't understand your own links then offer them as proof of your theory.
In fact, not so much sad as embarrassing.

Let me elaborate bright boy!

Mr. Trump’s demand for a congressional investigation appears to be based, at least in part, on unproved claims by Breitbart News and conservative talk radio hosts that secret warrants were issued authorizing the tapping of the phones of Mr. Trump and his aides at Trump Tower in New York.
New York Times Trashes Its Own Reporting on Obama Admin Wiretapping

This is CLEAR CONTRADICTION OF THE NEW YORK TIMES OWN FRONT PAGE!

View attachment 115910

Keep up! Trump doesn't intend to wait for you guys to catch up!
Where does it mention that Trump tower, or Trump himself was tapped?
How do you know it wasn't the Russian embassy that was bugged for example?

This is too easy...gimme a challenge next time.

The Flynn phone call took place at Trump Tower Moron.

The only people that Trump has distracted from the Russian story are his own apologists.
Too funny that they're assuming their own feeble-mindedness is also a feature of the opposition.

The Trump opposition knows what a squirrel looks like...they don't need to look.

Sorry but you are ignoring the links to LIBERAL MEDIA outlets in my own op in which they are backtracking from the Russia story and Trump being wiretapped as fast as they can.

When the liberal media LIES about their own reporting on a story, you KNOW they are trying to bury a can of worms.

It's sad when you don't read or can't understand your own links then offer them as proof of your theory.

Mr. Trump’s demand for a congressional investigation appears to be based, at least in part, on unproved claims by Breitbart News and conservative talk radio hosts that secret warrants were issued authorizing the tapping of the phones of Mr. Trump and his aides at Trump Tower in New York.

View attachment 115910

The Flynn phone call took place at Trump Tower Moron.

View attachment 115910

Do you have a link to that moron?
Oh...and moron....if it did come from Trump Tower how do you know it wasn't intercepted at the other end...moron?

Trump got his ass kicked in the blast back from the tweet that may have marked the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end will begin with a Special Prosecutor.
Who did you swear would win the election?
You swore it was McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 and now you finally got lucky. I said she won would the PV, and she certainly did. :lol:

I love the newspaper page the morons flaunting of Obama tapping Trump, none of which the article says.

:lol:

The fact is that Trump looks like a paranoid idiot. Where is his proof? He is in charge of the federal government so he can de-classify and release the information. Instead he relies on what he heard on a tv show. I hope he never watches the movie Capricorn One. Then he will claim the moon landings were fake.

View attachment 115910

Oh please!

Oh doesn't mention Trump Tower!

And that proves what?

I guess that explains why the liberal media is suddenly running away.

Remember when libs boasted that Hillary was going to win and they were going to take back the senate. Then Trump squashed Hillary like a bug, whooping her ass on her home turf in PA, MI, and WI with Democrats bolting their party and voting for Trump. When you brag like that then get the shit kicked out of you its demoralizing, the libs are having a difficult time coping.
Yes, poor libtards, they are having a very bad year....oops, come to think of it they are off to a bad millennium.

View attachment 115910

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Exactly!
The article proves nothing despite you claiming it does.
It took a while but we got there.

View attachment 115910

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Exactly!

Yeah you keep repeating that.

Meanwhile the Democrats are running away from their own narrative.

:lmao:

View attachment 115910

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Oh please!

And that proves what?

Exactly!

Yeah you keep repeating that.

Meanwhile the Democrats are running away from their own narrative.

:lmao:

Only because their narrative is a country too far.......RUSSIA!......RUSSIA!.......RUSSIA!

What is the opposite saying. It seems his conflating a wiretap story ever being reported means the Obama tapped Trump tower? Or that lying is somehow a manuever? I thought bullshit was bullshit even when you put a nice label on it.

You guys thought that you had Trump with this lie that the Russians hacked the election. It already got Flynn. Sessions recused himself.

You smelled blood in the water. Then Trump did this:

View attachment 115873

Then all HELL broke loose.

Suddenly the left was running for the tall grass. Including the left wing media denying their OWN stories about wiretapping Trump.

View attachment 115880

Yeah, New York Times now saying it never happened.

Now, we got liberals now admitting there is NO evidence that Russia did anything to hack the election. How can they??? They can't say they have evidence of Russia hacking the election without admitting they wiretapped Trump! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now I knew once Trump did this, it was a brilliant move and it didn't matter if Obama actually wiretapped Trump. They couldn't disprove the Trump wiretap story without torpedoing the Russian hacking story.

Bwahahahahaaaa! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But some think it's more subtle. (I don't)

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations.

Now, it's all fallen in.

You libs are going to have to face it. Trump is a LOT, LOT, LOT, SMARTER THAN YOU!

Your usual playbook isn't going to work for him. It's an old play book, everyone knows what's in it, and Trump already had plans drawn up to get around them.

You poor dopes. You could have had Jeb who would have fallen for all the usual tricks. But you got Trump.

Here's to watching Trump beating you again!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, you're just a real sleuth, you are. So explain this:

Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/intelligence-deadline-wiretaps/
17 hours ago - Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump wiretap ... President Donald Trump's accusation that the Obamaadministration ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe that ... Conway said Sunday that "surveillance" could go beyond the tapping of phones.
DOJ Asks for More Time in House Intel Request for Trump 'Wiretap ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../doj-asks-more-time-after-house-committee-asks-trump-wiretap...
19 hours ago - DOJ Asks for More Time in House Intel Request for Trump 'Wiretap' Evidence ... the explosive claim that "Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe ...
DOJ Asks for More Time After House Intel Committee Asks for Wiretap ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../house-intelligence-panel-wants-wiretapping-evidence-monday-...
2 days ago - DOJ Asks for More Time After House Intel Committee Asks for Wiretap Evidence ... Trump leveled at former President Obama without providing proof. ... Obama's director of national intelligence, denied that Trump Tower was tapped. ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe that ...
Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump's Wiretapping Claim - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his...
Mar 5, 2017 - The F.B.I. director wants the Justice Department to refute Mr. ... President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump's phones, ... Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and .... no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time, ... ViewMore Trending Stories » ...
Justice asks for more time on Trump wiretap claim - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/13/no-wiretap-evidence.../99133646/
23 hours ago - Justice asks for more time on Trump wiretap claim ... claims that the Obama administration had tapped the telephones at the president's New ...
Justice Department Seeks More Time to Find Evidence on Wiretap ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../white-house-backtracks-on-trump-charge-obama-tapp...
1 day ago - The Justice Department asked for more time to find evidence to back President ... Spicer backpedals on Trump accusation Obama tappedhis phones ... More than a week after Trump charged in a Twitter post thatObama had ...
Donald Trump asks Congress for more time to prove Obama ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
7 hours ago - Donald Trump has asked Congress for more time to provide it with evidence to ... But the Department of Justice has now revealed it hasasked politicians ... did not mean Barack Obama personally wire-tapped him during campaign ... question FBI Director James Comey over Mr Trump's wiretapping charge."""

Why won't Trump just TELL us what he knows? Cuz' he's a fucking liar, that's why.

You guys thought that you had Trump with this lie that the Russians hacked the election. It already got Flynn. Sessions recused himself.

You smelled blood in the water. Then Trump did this:

View attachment 115873

Then all HELL broke loose.

Suddenly the left was running for the tall grass. Including the left wing media denying their OWN stories about wiretapping Trump.

View attachment 115880

Yeah, New York Times now saying it never happened.

Now, we got liberals now admitting there is NO evidence that Russia did anything to hack the election. How can they??? They can't say they have evidence of Russia hacking the election without admitting they wiretapped Trump! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now I knew once Trump did this, it was a brilliant move and it didn't matter if Obama actually wiretapped Trump. They couldn't disprove the Trump wiretap story without torpedoing the Russian hacking story.

Bwahahahahaaaa! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But some think it's more subtle. (I don't)

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations.

Now, it's all fallen in.

You libs are going to have to face it. Trump is a LOT, LOT, LOT, SMARTER THAN YOU!

Your usual playbook isn't going to work for him. It's an old play book, everyone knows what's in it, and Trump already had plans drawn up to get around them.

You poor dopes. You could have had Jeb who would have fallen for all the usual tricks. But you got Trump.

Here's to watching Trump beating you again!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, you're just a real sleuth, you are. So explain this:

Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/intelligence-deadline-wiretaps/
17 hours ago - Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump wiretap ... President Donald Trump's accusation that the Obamaadministration ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe that ... Conway said Sunday that "surveillance" could go beyond the tapping of phones.
DOJ Asks for More Time in House Intel Request for Trump 'Wiretap ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../doj-asks-more-time-after-house-committee-asks-trump-wiretap...
19 hours ago - DOJ Asks for More Time in House Intel Request for Trump 'Wiretap' Evidence ... the explosive claim that "Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe ...
DOJ Asks for More Time After House Intel Committee Asks for Wiretap ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../house-intelligence-panel-wants-wiretapping-evidence-monday-...
2 days ago - DOJ Asks for More Time After House Intel Committee Asks for Wiretap Evidence ... Trump leveled at former President Obama without providing proof. ... Obama's director of national intelligence, denied that Trump Tower was tapped. ... "I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe that ...
Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump's Wiretapping Claim - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his...
Mar 5, 2017 - The F.B.I. director wants the Justice Department to refute Mr. ... President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump's phones, ... Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and .... no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time, ... ViewMore Trending Stories » ...
Justice asks for more time on Trump wiretap claim - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/13/no-wiretap-evidence.../99133646/
23 hours ago - Justice asks for more time on Trump wiretap claim ... claims that the Obama administration had tapped the telephones at the president's New ...
Justice Department Seeks More Time to Find Evidence on Wiretap ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../white-house-backtracks-on-trump-charge-obama-tapp...
1 day ago - The Justice Department asked for more time to find evidence to back President ... Spicer backpedals on Trump accusation Obama tappedhis phones ... More than a week after Trump charged in a Twitter post thatObama had ...
Donald Trump asks Congress for more time to prove Obama ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
7 hours ago - Donald Trump has asked Congress for more time to provide it with evidence to ... But the Department of Justice has now revealed it hasasked politicians ... did not mean Barack Obama personally wire-tapped him during campaign ... question FBI Director James Comey over Mr Trump's wiretapping charge."""

Why won't Trump just TELL us what he knows? Cuz' he's a fucking liar, that's why.

And you and others of your ilk, ain't gonna see his taxes, either!..........:fu:

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations

Flynn, Carter, Tillerson all don't exist! I think that's the best argument you can make.

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations

Flynn, Carter, Tillerson all don't exist! I think that's the best argument you can make.

RUSSIA!.......RUSSIA!........RUSSIA!.......................the only argument the Democraps can make...........:lol:.

Are Hillarys' donors buying it? Doubt abounds..............

RUSSIA!.......RUSSIA!........RUSSIA!.......................the only argument the Democraps can make...........:lol:.

I mentioned 3 names there. It's best that you also pretend they don't exist and stick with lame jokes. This topic is beyond your capacity.

I mentioned 3 names there. It's best that you also pretend they don't exist and stick with lame jokes. This topic is beyond your capacity.

I totally understand.........that you need to stick to your 'hive' narrative. I really, really do!

I totally understand.........that you need to stick to your 'hive' narrative. I really, really do!

I mentioned 3 names. It's best you deflect and call names. Bring your best deflection material.

Forum List

Back