Liberals Face It! That Brilliant Magnificent SOB Trump Outmaneuvered You Again

Unlike Trump supporters the Democrats can chew gum and walk at the same time.
The only people that Trump has distracted from the Russian story are his own apologists.
Too funny that they're assuming their own feeble-mindedness is also a feature of the opposition.

The Trump opposition knows what a squirrel looks like...they don't need to look.

good thing this is the first thread on the topic or it would have been merged with the other 18 ..

:eusa_whistle:

The only people that Trump has distracted from the Russian story are his own apologists.
Too funny that they're assuming their own feeble-mindedness is also a feature of the opposition.

The Trump opposition knows what a squirrel looks like...they don't need to look.

Sorry but you are ignoring the links to LIBERAL MEDIA outlets in my own op in which they are backtracking from the Russia story and Trump being wiretapped as fast as they can.

When the liberal media LIES about their own reporting on a story, you KNOW they are trying to bury a can of worms.

Read the op next time and you won't put your foot so far in your mouth.

I think there was no hacking of the DNC server period. No one has seen the evidence. It was a cover story used by The DNC and Obama to
use to justify Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump.

Cool. You get a little gold star for creative lying.

:rolleyes:

Really? The intel agency's involved refused to come and testify to Congress. Seems pretty open and shut to me. Or, to put it another way, if the russkis were indeed helping the trumpster ALL of that would have come out long before the election. So, the only people lying are those pushing the fake news story, and they can only do it because brain dead people, like you, won't think. Either because you simply don't care, or can't...but the net result is you are non thinking drones repeating what your masters tell you to.

Trump always seems to be ahead of the game. Even when you think he's behind.

I like his brutal honesty less the exaggerations. He's a huge threat against what's become a liberal snowflake storm heavy on pussified denial, propaganda and thought police. And even the Republican establishment. We needed it.
Only to his puppets...the ones who believe everything he tweets and would applaud if he shot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

Trump got his ass kicked in the blast back from the tweet that may have marked the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end will begin with a Special Prosecutor.
Jake, tell stats you need to chillax tomorrow. Sure usmb posting will drop 20%, but you need a break

Trump always seems to be ahead of the game. Even when you think he's behind.

I like his brutal honesty less the exaggerations. He's a huge threat against what's become a liberal snowflake storm heavy on pussified denial, propaganda and thought police. And even the Republican establishment. We needed it.
Only to his puppets...the ones who believe everything he tweets and would applaud if he shot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

You mean like you guys believed the Russians hacked the election?????????????

You libs are so SLOW on the uptake.

Who says we believe Obama hacked Trump tower. I mean he may have.

Trump has JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE of that as you libs have that Russia hacked the election.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Is your BRAIN FINALLY THINKING or is it still in dry dock courtesy of the Democrat party?

:lmao:

I think there was no hacking of the DNC server period. No one has seen the evidence. It was a cover story used by The DNC and Obama to
use to justify Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump.

Cool. You get a little gold star for creative lying.

:rolleyes:

Really? The intel agency's involved refused to come and testify to Congress. Seems pretty open and shut to me. Or, to put it another way, if the russkis were indeed helping the trumpster ALL of that would have come out long before the election. So, the only people lying are those pushing the fake news story, and they can only do it because brain dead people, like you, won't think. Either because you simply don't care, or can't...but the net result is you are non thinking drones repeating what your masters tell you to.

Because they were the ones doing it.

You guys thought that you had Trump with this lie that the Russians hacked the election. It already got Flynn. Sessions recused himself.

You smelled blood in the water. Then Trump did this:

View attachment 115873

Then all HELL broke loose.

Suddenly the left was running for the tall grass. Including the left wing media denying their OWN stories about wiretapping Trump.

View attachment 115880

Yeah, New York Times now saying it never happened.

New York Times Trashes Its Own Reporting on Obama Admin Wiretapping

Now, we got liberals now admitting there is NO evidence that Russia did anything to hack the election. How can they??? They can't say they have evidence of Russia hacking the election without admitting they wiretapped Trump! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now I knew once Trump did this, it was a brilliant move and it didn't matter if Obama actually wiretapped Trump. They couldn't disprove the Trump wiretap story without torpedoing the Russian hacking story.

Bwahahahahaaaa! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But some think it's more subtle. (I don't)

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations.

Now, it's all fallen in.

You libs are going to have to face it. Trump is a LOT, LOT, LOT, SMARTER THAN YOU!

Your usual playbook isn't going to work for him. It's an old play book, everyone knows what's in it, and Trump already had plans drawn up to get around them.

You poor dopes. You could have had Jeb who would have fallen for all the usual tricks. But you got Trump.

Here's to watching Trump beating you again!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Awesome post. Thanks!

Trump got his ass kicked in the blast back from the tweet that may have marked the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end will begin with a Special Prosecutor.
Who did you swear would win the election?

Remember when libs boasted that Hillary was going to win and they were going to take back the senate. Then Trump squashed Hillary like a bug, whooping her ass on her home turf in PA, MI, and WI with Democrats bolting their party and voting for Trump. When you brag like that then get the shit kicked out of you its demoralizing, the libs are having a difficult time coping.

Regardless of how you feel about Trump, it is undeniable that Trump beat the piss out of the Democrat scum. The op is spot-on!

Democrats are delusional because they eat their own shit. They can't even figure out they are utterly beaten and America is turning on them.

And now their god Obama is disgraced and in hiding.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sorry but you are ignoring the links to LIBERAL MEDIA outlets in my own op in which they are backtracking from the Russia story and Trump being wiretapped as fast as they can.

When the liberal media LIES about their own reporting on a story, you KNOW they are trying to bury a can of worms.

I read them and they said no such thing.
It's sad when you don't read or can't understand your own links then offer them as proof of your theory.
In fact, not so much sad as embarrassing.

I read them and they said no such thing.
It's sad when you don't read or can't understand your own links then offer them as proof of your theory.
In fact, not so much sad as embarrassing.

Let me elaborate bright boy!

Mr. Trump’s demand for a congressional investigation appears to be based, at least in part, on unproved claims by Breitbart News and conservative talk radio hosts that secret warrants were issued authorizing the tapping of the phones of Mr. Trump and his aides at Trump Tower in New York.

This is CLEAR CONTRADICTION OF THE NEW YORK TIMES OWN FRONT PAGE!

wiretapped-trump_FB.jpg

Keep up! Trump doesn't intend to wait for you guys to catch up!

Forum List

Back