Liberals don't care about O'reilly lies

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
never heard a peep until AFTER williams got busted. then, as usual, in order to deflect, they searched high and low for a - see, they do it too!!!!

comparing o'reilly to williams is absurd and desperate

O'Reilly's not a journalist. He shouldn't be bound by the truth.

That's true. Cable television "news" does not have the same guidelines, rules, regs as network broadcast news under the FCC. That's why cable gets away with being talk show entertainment and O'Bullshit could get a job there but nowhere else after his yellow tabloid career on "First Edition".

Yes O'Reilly is a lot of hot air with a bad makeup job...

You can say that again....And Hannity and Kelly and the asswipes on the morning show.

Notice how ALL of the women on Fox must wear short dresses and sit where the camera is right up their skirts?

Fox is television for stupid people and horny old men.

never heard a peep until AFTER williams got busted. then, as usual, in order to deflect, they searched high and low for a - see, they do it too!!!!

As a liberal I agree.

I don't know any liberals that ever took Bill O'Reilly seriously enough to care- or ever expected that he was being 'truthy'.

Williams is a serious newscaster with cred who lied.

Bill O'Reilly is a blowhard who lied- and no one- including myself- cares.

Yes O'Reilly is a lot of hot air with a bad makeup job...

You can say that again....And Hannity and Kelly and the asswipes on the morning show.

Notice how ALL of the women on Fox must wear short dresses and sit where the camera is right up their skirts?

Fox is television for stupid people and horny old men.
They must squeeze their legs together the whole show....

As a liberal I agree.

I don't know any liberals that ever took Bill O'Reilly seriously enough to care- or ever expected that he was being 'truthy'.

yep...i don't understand most of the left's desperate need to compare the two guys

O'Reilly's not a journalist. He shouldn't be bound by the truth.

That's true. Cable television "news" does not have the same guidelines, rules, regs as network broadcast news under the FCC. That's why cable gets away with being talk show entertainment and O'Bullshit could get a job there but nowhere else after his yellow tabloid career on "First Edition".

you just proved my thread is not a failure, even a dumbass like you can admit o'reilly is not news

LOL

As a liberal I agree.

yep...i don't understand most of the left's desperate need to compare the two guys

Nobody is comparing the two. If Brian Williams was exposed as a mass murder tomorrow, he would still be more ethical than BillO ever was or will be. We're just discussing BillO because it makes right winger's heads explode. He was scum before the recent revelations.

As a liberal I agree.

Nobody is comparing the two. If Brian Williams was exposed as a mass murder tomorrow, he would still be more ethical than BillO ever was or will be. We're just discussing BillO because it makes right winger's heads explode. He was scum before the recent revelations.

nah, you never bothered with him until williams...thanks for proving my point

As a liberal I agree.

You don't see me doing it.

Pretty much everyone understands that Bil O'Reilly is just conservative blowhard- Conservatives don't expect him to do more than spew the party line, why would anyone else?

As a liberal I agree.

If you think nobody ever thought about BillO's lies, then you should type in "Bill Oreille Lies " in Google or YouTube. You will quickly find out how wrong you are.

As a liberal I agree.

If you think nobody ever thought about BillO's lies, then you should type in "Bill Oreille Lies " in Google or YouTube. You will quickly find out how wrong you are.

and you can't read. i never said "nobody" you blithering idiot. i said YOU

no wonder you and jakestarkey get along so well

I won't shed a tear if network news dies out: News Video on the Web Pew Research Center s Journalism Project
More than six in ten U.S. adults now watch videos online – and roughly half of those, 36% of all U.S. adults, watch news videos, according to new Pew Research Center survey data. This is roughly the same percentage of Americans who now get news from Facebook or watch cable news channels regularly.1

As a liberal I agree.

and you can't read. i never said "nobody" you blithering idiot. i said YOU

no wonder you and jakestarkey get along so well

OH? I thought I had laughed at BillO's lies often, and marveled at the teabaggers who fell for them, but if you say I didn't..............

Forum List

Back