Liberals, dont blame Trump for SCOTUS...BLAME HARRY REID

Moscow Mitch was the one who changed the rule to allow SC justices to be confirmed by a simple majority.

That's okay the Constitution provides various means to rectify the situation.

Poor boo

Having Barrett shoved down their throats might be a wake up call for liberals to push for change beginning at the State and local level. Then liberals can push for amendments to put more constitutional checks on the authoritarian bent of the Banana Republicans, or any party thereafter who wants to follow in their footsteps.

You are delusional.

Moscow Mitch was the one who changed the rule to allow SC justices to be confirmed by a simple majority.

Poor boo

Having Barrett shoved down their throats might be a wake up call for liberals to push for change beginning at the State and local level. Then liberals can push for amendments to put more constitutional checks on the authoritarian bent of the Banana Republicans, or any party thereafter who wants to follow in their footsteps.

So you see the hypocrisy of the Senate Dems in the Gorsuch confirmation over Kegan and Sotomayor. You wont address is because you know they are corrupt and Gorsuch was qualified,

What would make someone Unqualified?
The Constitution literally spells out no requirements.

Poor boo

You are delusional.

Clearly. Cant get a straight answer on why Senate Dems voted against Gorsuch.

Poor boo

So you see the hypocrisy of the Senate Dems in the Gorsuch confirmation over Kegan and Sotomayor. You wont address is because you know they are corrupt and Gorsuch was qualified,

Right, but a legal background would seem to be appropriate. I dont know that 50 Cent should be on SCOTUS.

Thats the job of the Senate. Many voted against Sotamayor because she is racist.

Poor boo

Talking to yourself is one thing, answering is quite another.

Blame Mitch McConnell

Our judicial system appointments were working just fine with most judges getting bipartisan confirmation.

Mitch invoked a filibuster on every appointment and blocked Democrats from filling court seats.

Dems threatened to end the practice of filibuster on lower seats if he did not stop abusing it.

Mitch forced their hand
Harry Reid wanted to install partisan hacks to the court.

They couldn't nominate a judge that could get 10 republicans. If they came to the middle a little bit they probably could have gotten 10 republicans for a moderate judge.

If you believe Democrat propaganda like this you are an idiot.
Now you are just making shit up.

Up until Mitch McConnell, Democrats appointed liberals to the court, Republicans appointed conservatives.
Congress, for the most part, deferred to the President and only opposed judges that they had specific objection to

Mitch abused his position from the minority and blocked all liberal judges.

He put us in the position we are today.

Poor boo

Right, but a legal background would seem to be appropriate. I dont know that 50 Cent should be on SCOTUS.

Thats the job of the Senate. Many voted against Sotamayor because she is racist.

Even that is not required.
Or being a citizen.
Literally no one is not qualified.

There are some that should be voted down - RBG jumps to mind immediately, Republicans should never have confirmed her as she was the leader of the ACLU - and could never be seen as impartial

She was qualified - just being alive is truly the only requirement, I believe, but she should have been voted down.

Well, it will be 5-4 soon for the preservation of the Constitution. 5-4 because Roberts is a liberal.

I notice none of these Senators is arguing that Obamacare is Constitutional. They know it is not.

It has already been established as Constitutional

The current case has no merit

Blame Mitch McConnell

Our judicial system appointments were working just fine with most judges getting bipartisan confirmation.

Mitch invoked a filibuster on every appointment and blocked Democrats from filling court seats.

Dems threatened to end the practice of filibuster on lower seats if he did not stop abusing it.

Mitch forced their hand
Progs are what progs are. Reid is an example of a despot. You can actually see the evil in him. Every judge...pure prog. And a general population buying into it.

It was Mitch McConnell who destroyed the Senatorial process that had worked for generations.

We will see where it leads

Poor boo

Or being a citizen.

There are some that should be voted down - RBG jumps to mind immediately, Republicans should never have confirmed her as she was the leader of the ACLU - and could never be seen as impartial

She was qualified - just being alive is truly the only requirement, I believe, but she should have been voted down.

I understand your point, but someone should have a legal background in my opinion.

The ACA was deemed Unconstitutional as written.
That's why Roberts changed it to fit his needs.
Not really the job of a justice and he was rightly criticized for it.

The SCOTUS does not generally like to make rulings that cause huge changes.
Roberts is even more adverse than other Chief Justices were.

Poor boo

Or being a citizen.

I understand your point, but someone should have a legal background in my opinion.

OK

Poor boo

Or being a citizen.

OK

Furthermore, one should have a record of upholding the Constitution, not legislating from the bench. That is for Congress.

Blame Mitch McConnell

Mitch forced their hand
Progs are what progs are. Reid is an example of a despot. You can actually see the evil in him. Every judge...pure prog. And a general population buying into it.

It was Mitch McConnell who destroyed the Senatorial process that had worked for generations.

We will see where it leads
The Progs smelled victory. They started to congratulate themselves before the official surrender papers were signed. They spent several years before Trump acting like nothing could stop them. Believing Repubs were in the way. McConnell is criticized by his own as you know. However he does concentrate on Judges when he gets the chance. Progs use judges to make laws. McConnell needs to get as many judges in after the election if the Repubs lose the Senate.

Poor boo

Or being a citizen.

OK

Furthermore, one should have a record of upholding the Constitution, not legislating from the bench. That is for Congress.

I would agree
But, being an activist still doesn't make one unqualified
it just makes for a bad choice.

I would confirm a judge who was nominated by A Dem PRESIDENT. Thats what the senate is supposed to do.

We all remember this. He rolled the dice and crapped out. If it was still 60 votes to confirm a judge, none of Trump’s judges would have been confirmed. THAT SHIT IS ON THE DEMS. THOSE ASSHOLES CHANGED THE RULES.

That they did and its bitten them in the ass ever since. Not to smart. But then what does one expect from a man who sucked off the tax payer tit for decades.

We all remember this. He rolled the dice and crapped out. If it was still 60 votes to confirm a judge, none of Trump’s judges would have been confirmed. THAT SHIT IS ON THE DEMS. THOSE ASSHOLES CHANGED THE RULES.

That they did and its bitten them in the ass ever since. Not to smart. But then what does one expect from a man who sucked off the tax payer tit for decades.

Just desserts for that piece of shit Harry Reid.

There is not one Dim currently in Congress that is not a lying sack of shit. Not one. They are in lockstep.

Just desserts for that piece of shit Harry Reid.

There is not one Dim currently in Congress that is not a lying sack of shit. Not one. They are in lockstep.

Gotta agree. Most politicians are scum who never worked a day in their lives.
The only thing most care about is power and an easy life paid for by we the tax payer.

I'm sure the Founders never envisioned professional politicians when they wrote the Constitution. They sure as hell would never expect tax payers to pay their wages.

New Topics

Forum List

Back