Liberals, Conservatives & Etc.

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
If you could recommend only *ONE* television news or opinion program of your choice, to the political party of your opposition, which *ONE* would it be?

Out of the many I enjoy, I would recommend, for any political party that isn't conservative, ( or is ) to watch watch Neil Cavuto weekdays at 4 p.m. ET on "Your World with Cavuto." Fox News Channel. He has the Left and the Right on his program, for opposing views and concentrates mostly on economics of the existing political atmosphere.

Last edited:
If you could recommend only *ONE* television news or opinion program of your choice, to the political party of your opposition, which *ONE* would it be?

Out of the many I enjoy, I would recommend, for any political party that isn't conservative, ( or is ) to watch watch Neil Cavuto weekdays at 4 p.m. ET on "Your World with Cavuto."

I'd recommend Lynn Samuels, only because she's moderate enough to keep their attention. Cons can get aggravated and give up pretty quickly when they hear opposing viewpoints. She also hates Barack Obama with the heat of a thousand white hot suns.

But at the end of the day, she is a leftist.

She's on Sirius. I don't think anywhere else.

Last edited:

Out of the many I enjoy, I would recommend, for any political party that isn't conservative, ( or is ) to watch watch Neil Cavuto weekdays at 4 p.m. ET on "Your World with Cavuto."

joe scarborough so they learn how to debate issues without being insulting and raging at the moon.

rachel maddow if it has to be someone on the left of the aisle... for the same reason.

joe scarborough so they learn how to debate issues without being insulting and raging at the moon.
rachel maddow if it has to be someone on the left of the aisle... for the same reason.

:lol::lol: Looks who's talking! :lol:

Rachel Maddow is a joke, pure unadulterated hatred for anything Republican. poor old Jillian. You gave it a noble try

Just try it.

The dry, factual approach to news is a bit hard to get used to, but it makes all US cable and Network news look incredibly partisan and propagandized.

It makes you wonder if the rest of the planet might think Americans (liberal and conservative) are silly, lemming-drones who are incapable of independent analysis of events and who need every detail spoon-fed into their little minds.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Nancy Grace...because she really covers the Natalie Holloway case in depth and I am captivated by her nightly updates.

I really hope they find that girl alive!

bbc is a good choice....

used to watch tim russert

and britt humme...

now there are only partisan loons left.....

Just try it.

The dry, factual approach to news is a bit hard to get used to, but it makes all US cable and Network news look incredibly partisan and propagandized.

It makes you wonder if the rest of the planet might think Americans (liberal and conservative) are silly, lemming-drones who are incapable of independent analysis of events and who need every detail spoon-fed into their little minds.

I listen to BBC in the car sometimes. It's good for a more global view of the news and they do stories you don't generally see here.

They suck on Israel though.

Forum List

Back