Liberals changed their tune because they nearly recognize the error in their ways

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
So the story goes "Robert E. Lee must go because he was a traitor to the county" Give me a break, since when are liberals patriots? You know it's a lie, and I know it too. This is all about slavery, because the liberals invented butt-hurt 150 years after emancipation.

Fact is, they're uneducated, and almost realize they're going to have to remove nearly all American monuments to save face, from American Indians to FDR. Even JFK & MLK are unsafe if the feminists climb on board. So now they're justifying their misdeeds by lying about patriotism.

In this instance, beginning at the 20:30 mark of this video, the guy sounds nearly rational with his Patriotism talk. Course he's wrong, but he sounds somewhat rational less his hatred for Trump, which of course, is out of context. First he implies no, we're not going after Washington, who owned slaves. But then toward the end of the conversation, possibly without realizing it, he says Washington will come.

Last edited:
So the story goes "Robert E. Lee must go because he was a traitor to the county" Give me a break, since when are liberals patriots? You know it's a lie, and I know it too. This is all about slavery, because the liberals invented butt-hurt 150 years after emancipation.

Fact is, they're uneducated, and almost realize they're going to have to remove nearly all American monuments to save face, from American Indians to FDR. Even JFK & MLK are unsafe if the feminists climb on board. So now they're justifying their misdeeds by lying about patriotism.

In this instance, beginning at the 20:30 mark of this video, the guy sounds nearly rational with his Patriotism talk. Course he's wrong, but he sounds somewhat rational less his hatred for Trump, which of course, is out of context. First he implies no, we're not going after Washington, who owned slaves. But then toward the end of the conversation, possibly without realizing it, he says Washington will come.

they nearly recognize,

close but not quite, WELL SHIT.

They haven't changed their tune at all. They are trying to win the next election, and The Podesta Emails revealed them to be the Racists they have been for 200 years.
Until they remove the Racist Symbol of a Jackass from their History, they will always be BIGOTS

Forum List

Back