Liberals attacking the President's kid again- oh wait....

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
It's High Time Barron Starts Dressing Like He's In the White House
It’s High Time Barron Trump Starts Dressing Like He’s In the White House

The youngest Trump doesn’t have any responsibilities as the president’s son, but the least he could do is dress the part when he steps out in public.

Oh wait- is the Daily Caller a liberal media site? Sorry- my bad- its a Conservative website.

Who stepped up to defend Barron?

Melania Trump Thanks Chelsea Clinton For Defending Son Barron | HuffPost

First lady Melania Trump has personally thanked former first daughter Chelsea Clinton for standing up for her son, Barron, after a conservative news site criticized the 11-year-old’s style of clothing.

“Thank you @ChelseaClinton ― so important to support all of our children in being themselves! #StopChildhoodBullying,” the first lady tweeted Tuesday night.

Clinton, a mother of two, snapped back on Twitter, writing: “It’s high time the media & everyone leave Barron Trump alone & let him have the private childhood he deserves.”

She later went after a twitter user’s since-deleted comment, saying: “Barron is A KID. No child should be talked about in the below manner-in real life or online. And for an adult to do so? For shame.”

Kudo's to both Chelsea and Melania for their response.

Is that really more than a tongue-in-cheek article?

From the article:
Think about how many times your parents forced you to dress up when you were a kid for a special occasion. No matter how hard you resisted, it was inevitable, you weren’t leaving the house until you had your tie tied, your shirt tucked in nice and neat with your hair combed, and a blazer on.

That’s not how it goes for the president’s youngest child.

I certainly remember that being the case for me. My kids had to look "decent" (shirt with a collar and shoes other than sneakers) when they went to certain places with me or when they happened to be around when I entertained professional and social colleagues who weren't also family friends.

Just to walk off of a plane from a trip that, for the kid was surely a vacation of sorts, what he had on was fine. His parents were dressed appropriately and that's about all that matters. Of all the things one can pick on about Trump, what his son, Barron, wears is almost certainly not among them. There'd have been something to say had he wore the pictured outfit to his father's inaugural balls or something, but that's not the case.

Truly, I don't know why anyone even dignified the Daily Caller story by mentioning it. It doesn't even deserve the obloquy it's been here given. It deserves only neglect.

Forum List

Back