M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

But Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters.

When blacks were only four generations out of slavery, their illegitimacy rate was about 23 percent (lower than the white illegitimacy rate is now). Then Democrats decided to help them! Barely two generations since LBJ's Great Society programs began, the black illegitimacy rate has tripled to 72 percent.

Meanwhile, the white illegitimacy rate has septupled, from 4 percent to 29 percent.
Instead of a "War on Poverty," it should have been called a "War on the Family."

The vast and permanent underclass created by the welfare state is a great success story for the Democratic Party, which now has a loyal constituency of deadbeats who automatically vote for the Democrats to keep their Trojan horse "benefits" flowing.

It's the Democrats' "heroin dealer" model of government.​

LINK

By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

But Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters.

When blacks were only four generations out of slavery, their illegitimacy rate was about 23 percent (lower than the white illegitimacy rate is now). Then Democrats decided to help them! Barely two generations since LBJ's Great Society programs began, the black illegitimacy rate has tripled to 72 percent.

Meanwhile, the white illegitimacy rate has septupled, from 4 percent to 29 percent.
Instead of a "War on Poverty," it should have been called a "War on the Family."

The vast and permanent underclass created by the welfare state is a great success story for the Democratic Party, which now has a loyal constituency of deadbeats who automatically vote for the Democrats to keep their Trojan horse "benefits" flowing.

LINK

Cynical as Ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- I think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

Cynical as Ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- I think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

Thanks to Ann..all black voters are going to flock to the Republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

That guy is a genius!:lol:

Yup. We have a generation who have made freeloading a way of life.

LBJ should be proud of his War on Poverty.

Its turned into freeloaders galore.

It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

What programs?

Thanks to Ann..all black voters are going to flock to the Republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

That's right Ann should pretend something (they have been enslaved via welfare) isn't true, so that black voters will vote GOP... Sorry, but that kind of simpering hypocrisy is for liberal pundits- not conservative ones.

By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

LINK

Satire that understands the leftist's heart and soul.

It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

What programs?

Full context:

The entire Democratic Party is currently promising to "save" Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in their present form. According to Obama's own Treasury Secretary, Tim Geithner, in less than 10 years, spending on those three entitlement programs, plus servicing the national debt, will consume 92 cents of every dollar in the federal budget.

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.​

Yep. Coulter's right again.

What programs?
ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM]Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit - YouTube[/ame]

By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

LINK

Satire that understands the leftist's heart and soul.

Absolutely! Ann has long understood the irrational and often times wacky logic of liberal politics... The question always remains is the outcome of their logic calculated.

Yeppers.

Sadly, many will. Such is the damage that the Democrats have done - that many Americans are no longer capable of critical thought and applying logic. You have already demonstrated your total inability to think for yourself. Was it painful? Giving up your ability to think for the comfort of having someone think for you?

Racist.

It's really sad how Democrats have destroyed black families and put the black community in chains and prisons.

Yeppers.

Callow Sallow, the certified Obamarrhoidal idiot. And, not only that ....... a100% genuine CONGENITAL IDIOT.

I suppose you haven't noticed that the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of black voters are Black Racists who will vote for the LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO ?????

This is true even if Sambo Obambo turns out be a Weanie Weiner and daily eats camel shit for breakfast on National TV.

Yeppers.

Sadly, many will. Such is the damage that the Democrats have done - that many Americans are no longer capable of critical thought and applying logic. You have already demonstrated your total inability to think for yourself. Was it painful? Giving up your ability to think for the comfort of having someone think for you?

Racist.

I posted the same Ann Coulter article on my thread: "THE REAL REASON FOR MOBS"

And, this self-avowed BITCH chastised me for posting it, and called me stupid.

Well, I'm glad this self-avowed BITCH has, at least partially, regained what little good sense, this Piece of Shit BITCH might have.

It's really sad how Democrats have destroyed black families and put the black community in chains and prisons.

Very true.

However, the culture-less, ignorant, and low IQ-ed negroes had something to do with that as well.

It is even more sad they the black community was used and yet they believed Obama when he clearly didn't give a rats behind what happened to them. We are confusing education with being smart. Obama is educated end of sentence.

Very true.

However, the culture-less, ignorant, and low IQ-ed negroes had something to do with that as well.

This is total vitriol~ Black American's are no different then white American's when it comes to getting caught up in the cycle of welfare dependency. The fact of the matter is that poverty breeds ignorance and THAT is color blind. Taking political advantage of poverty is exactly what I believe democrats do with their welfare policies-and THAT is despicable...just like your comment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back