liberals are terror lovers

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
democrats want islam in all schools. they want gender reassignment surgery for any kindergartner who feels "different." they want homofagism to be taught as normal. they want all us flags banned from any school. they want the boy scouts to accept girls, and to teach how to knit and how to share feelings. they want dodge ball to be banned from gym class so that the weak kids dont feel bad about themselves. liberals want kids to experiment sexually with different partners, different sexes, and different species. liberal fag agenda promotes the eventual civil union of man and beast. most homosexuals have been proven to enjoy young boys and animals. liberals wont face that fact.

in conclusion, liberalism = retarded

i am saying that liberals are dangers to our childrens. letting liberals be free to speak their sick views could destroy this nation.

democrats want islam in all schools. they want gender reassignment surgery for any kindergartner who feels "different." they want homofagism to be taught as normal. they want all us flags banned from any school. they want the boy scouts to accept girls, and to teach how to knit and how to share feelings. they want dodge ball to be banned from gym class so that the weak kids dont feel bad about themselves. liberals want kids to experiment sexually with different partners, different sexes, and different species. liberal fag agenda promotes the eventual civil union of man and beast. most homosexuals have been proven to enjoy young boys and animals. liberals wont face that fact.

The title of your thread could have been "How To Raise Your Kids To Be Wussie Liberals"

lol it could have but i dont want to give liberals any ideas they might have missed and picked up in my thread. i imagine i already gave a few here ideas on how to further make their children into liberal cowards.

lol it could have but i dont want to give liberals any ideas they might have missed and picked up in my thread. i imagine i already gave a few here ideas on how to further make their children into liberal cowards.

Libs raise their kids to be like Michael Kinsley

instead of punishing their kids for acting bad, liberals try to "understand" what is going on. a liberal never grounds their kids, they sit them down to talk about their feelings and try to figure out where society went wrong in raising their children.

instead of punishing their kids for acting bad, liberals try to "understand" what is going on. a liberal never grounds their kids, they sit them down to talk about their feelings and try to figure out where society went wrong in raising their children.

Remember libs never want to be judgemental

a liberal wants to let children determine what gender they want to be. a liberal thinks that a man and a horse can be married. a liberal thinks that a man shoving the second ugliest thing ever made into the first ugliest thing ever made in another man is normal. a liberal thinks that homosexism isnt disgusting. a liberal thinks that homos, illegal aliens and environmentalists shouldnt be put in prison camps.

liberalism is a mental disorder that goes against logic and nature

Libs think those child-abusing, religious fanatics at Waco had it coming but the illegal immigrants roughed up by California deputies - after leading them on a high-speed chase - are the victims of the system

I think that I could easily be classified as a liberal and I would like to respond to this in a point by point manner.

"democrats want islam in all schools."
- I do in fact want Islam in all schools, I also want Christianity, Judaism, Shinto, Wicca, and every other religion. I want these things to be part of a comparative religions course, and I want the kids to be free to worship how they will. What I do not want is sanctioned prayer in schools.

"they want gender reassignment surgery for any kindergartner who feels "different.""
- Kindergarden is far too early for any person to be completely sure of their gender. Later in life, once the person is an adult it should be their decision to get surgery if they want it.

"they want homofagism to be taught as normal"
- Since "homofagism" isn't a word I can't agree or disagree about this one.

" they want all us flags banned from any school."
- If it's a public school that is funded by the government through taxes then it should probably fly the flag of both the United States and the state that the school is in.

"they want the boy scouts to accept girls, and to teach how to knit and how to share feelings."
- The boy scouts are "boy" scouts, therefore it should be for boys only. I am not opposed, however, to starting a new organization that includes girls. Knitting isn't what the boy scouts are about, they are about camping and hiking, and stuff, so while knowing how to knit might be a useful skill the boy scouts have no reason to teach it. As for sharing feelings I don't see how that's a bad thing, but if you watch closely they share feelings anyway.

"they want dodge ball to be banned from gym class so that the weak kids dont feel bad about themselves."
- Personally I think we try far too hard to protect kids. It's getting to the point that kids are completely unprepared for a world that doesn't worry about hurting their feelings. They need to learn to deal with it.

"liberals want kids to experiment sexually with different partners, different sexes, and different species."
- Experimentation happens whether parent's want it or not. They do it with different partners and sexes whether people know about it or not. It's just human nature. As for the last part, that's just absurd. And I have nothing against experimentation as long as the kids are safe from disease, pregnancy, and emotional damage.

"liberal fag agenda promotes the eventual civil union of man and beast."
- I don't know where you are getting your ideas but the fact is that liberals don't, in fact, promote or even accept zoophillia.

"most homosexuals have been proven to enjoy young boys and animals"
- Patently untrue. Realistically most of the people who sexually abuse children are heterosexuals. Again with the animals, I have to wonder why you are so obsessed with the idea of sex with animals.

"liberals wont face that fact."
-because it isn't true... simple as that.

On to the next one...

"a liberal wants to let children determine what gender they want to be"
- As a basic human right children should be allowed to discover what their gender is.

"a liberal thinks that a man and a horse can be married"
- You people and your animals. Tsk tsk. I'll put it simply, no we don't. Get it?

"a liberal thinks that a man shoving the second ugliest thing ever made into the first ugliest thing ever made in another man is normal"
- Before I can really respond to this one I would have to figure out what the ugliest things ever made are. But I can guess what you are getting at. And the fact is, it is normal.

"a liberal thinks that homosexism isnt disgusting"
- If by "homosexism" you mean homosexuality then you are right. It is no more disgusting than heterosexualy. Or asexuality or bisexuality for that matter.

"a liberal thinks that homos, illegal aliens and environmentalists shouldnt be put in prison camps."
- Homosexuality is not a crime. Illegal aliens should be deported at worst unless they commit a violent crime and are convicted of it. And environmentalists are just people who care about the environment they live in. This is also not a crime.

"Libs think those child-abusing, religious fanatics at Waco had it coming but the illegal immigrants roughed up by California deputies - after leading them on a high-speed chase - are the victims of the system"
- They are both victims of the system. They also both had it coming. At Waco they opened fire on the FBI, the immigrants were part of a high speed chase. At Waco the FBI used excessive force, and the California deputies did as well.

That is the response of this liberal. Do with the information what you will.

I am mglad to se you admit you are a liberal

The first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem

Ah, now I understand why you're name is lieberalism. You lie about liberals positions on everything. You're a liar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back