Liberals are NOT racists

Bl
Poor Blacks have been voting for Democrats for years, they're still stuck in the ghettos, they're still under-educated and they're still poor. Then theirs the historical Democrat Party and that's all about racism. Jim Crow laws, the KKK ... Democratic Party sponsored ..

You are young and dumb or just dumb.
Today's Neo-Nazis are on the Right, which is as it's always been.

The far left and the far right share many views. In fact, listening to the far left about Israel is identical to the views of the KKK.
It's not so long ago that the Right refused admission of Jews to their private clubs and country clubs.They appear to be pro-Israel but anti-Jew.

Well, not to long ago, these were quoted...

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." --Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes - John Hawkins - Page full

Amazing you don't seem to understand what summa these quotes actually mean. Ignorance is bliss.

In that case, you're far more amazing than me.

btw. we need more humor in our conversations don't you think?

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Liberals are not racist.

Most of you who claim to be liberals are not. Far from it.

Liberal =/= Marxist

Thomas Jefferson-liberal

Barry Obama-leftist or Marxist

Joe Biden-globalist totalitarian

Debate a far left religious text not connected to reality.

Might as well debate all the far left religious texts, Oh wait that is what the far left always does on this board.

You are not looking for a discussion or debate you looking to push the far left agenda.
You can’t debate because all you have is knee jerk conservative bullshit to offer.

Liberals are not racists. They get the votes from Jews, latinos, blacks, whites, Muslims, Asians, women. Liberalism welcomes all people including republicans and conservatives. Conservatives are more likely to be racists. We saw that in 2008 and 2012.

One argument cons often put forth about Obama is: "We are not racists, we disagree with his policies". Nope, I don't buy that. The real reason cons hate Obamacare is not because they don't like that plan. ACA is a republican plan to begin with. Cons often use the N word on line to describe Obama. Not all cons, but many do.

This is not to say all cons are racists. But I believe that most racists, an overwhelming majority of racists, are cons. Liberals are not racists. If they were, they wouldn't attract ALL the minorities to their party. And I don't mean just blacks, I mean many other ethnic groups as well.

Again, don't confuse this as an indictment against ALL cons. It is however a sorry commentary on their party and their extremist wing.
Is that broad brush heavy to carry around?

:welcome:
How many people color do republics have in Congress?

i think the lady protest too much

Forum List

Back