Liberalism is the systemic racism that liberals complain about

The problem with your supposition is it almost certainly defines the "Right" by Leftist standards.

If you think the Right hates black people, wants the dissolution of the American union, and is a servant to foreign powers - then sure, Pelosi is an ardent right winger.
Oh brother! You REALLY believe Rs are different from Ds. Lol. They aren’t. It’s the duopoly.

Do you watch exclusively Fox News?

Another false narrative by the same folks who champion the Nazi's were really, really liberals fantasy.
I never thought Nazis were liberals but I’ve always thought post WW2 American Leftists are fascists. The American Left says nothing about one of their brown shirts intimidating an elderly white couple from crossing the street, a group of brownshirts beating a driver for making a wrong turn. Near their protests, or doxxing targets and their family members over political differences.

Quote Democrats' racism. There's plenty of it available, going way back:

Leuchtenburg, a University of North Carolina professor, is writing a book on Truman.

In 1911, the year he turned 27, Truman wrote to his future wife, Bess: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's honest and decent and not a ****** or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman."

"(Uncle Will) does hate Chinese and Japs," Truman continued. "So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, yellow men in Asia and white men in Europe and America."

More than 25 years later, Truman, then a U.S. senator from Missouri, wrote a letter to his daughter describing waiters at The White House as "an army of coons." In a letter to his wife in 1939 he referred to "****** picnic day."

Forum List

Back